Went on two farm visits a week or so ago

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
It was about time too!

Needed some away time, so off to Ohio I went.

Went to Shadybrook and met Cyndi D.
default_saludando.gif
from here at the forum. So nice to put a face with a name. Met her husband and all her big and little horses, along with the cutest bunch of little kittens.

The visit was actually for me to pick up Arions Zipit, a kick butt stallion that Cyndi has given me the priveledge of owning. (you can see him on my stallion page)

Was a nice drive on a gorgeous day. Got Zip home and settled in. He was a touch nervous at first, but has settle down nicely. He listens, pays attention and does what is asked of him. Plus he is just gorgeous!

Thanks again Cyndy.

Then another nice day, little rain, off to Getitias. This one is a long time coming. I have 2 of their horses, but have never been there, but have know them for years.
default_wacko.png

Getitia is so very kind, patient,,,,,,,oh, with me and all my questions. She gave me a first class tour, naming horses, pointing out those related to mine,,,,,,AND HER FOALS"!!!!!!!

All of them, well, one word, AWESOME!!!!

They have a gorgeous property, wonderful horses, and are wonderful people.

But the highlight for me, without a double,,,,was meeting King Lee. Sire to my Jazz. I am sure after I left Getitia had to towel him off from all the drool. I have no words to describe this horse. Perfect example, gorgeous color, wonderful personality, so VERY well put together,,,,,,,KNOWS HE IS SPECIAL.

Thank you Getitia so much for giving me part of your day.

I so enjoyed myself, and when my herd grows up, I want them to be just close to yours.

What wonderful ladies,,,,,great, great, time,,,,,,,,,,and I so needed it.

Thank you so much.

If you ever get the chance,,,,,,,,,you gotta take the time to go visit a farm or two. I suggest either one of these.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Edited to add Zips picture,,,,,,,,,new ones soon.

zipit2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love Getitia's farm, Getitia is one of the nicest most knowledgable ladies i have the chance to spend time with, i got the chance to visit her farm last year and the highlight was meeting King Lee and Papo
default_wub.png

Zips a beautiful boy, congrats agian
default_aktion033.gif

Both of them wonderful people. I have been to Getitia's gorgeous farm but I am still waiting on going to see Cyndi's. I know I will get there someday .....

My stallion Sweat Water Fire Alert came from Getia's farm. In one word "remarkabe"!! You are a luck duck to get info from such knowledgable people.

I havent got to go to Cindys yet.

I absolutely love going to Getitias! Its always so much fun and so many awesome horses to look at. I especially love going after all the foals are born.

Hey Getitia we need some 08 foal pictures!

Kay

Congrats on Zip!! I've always liked him since I saw him on Cyndi's website
default_yes.gif

I would love to visit Getitia and Cyndi's farms.. I've met Getitia at Equine Affaire and had a blast talking to her about our boy Sky, his daddy and of course her other horses and looking at the beautiful pictures she had put together
default_smile.png
I did Cyndi's farm logo for her and it was great working and talking to her through email, I'm sure she'll be a blast to meet in person
default_biggrin.png
Some day gals!

Congrats on getting your new guy home, he is wonderful.

And I am jealous you got to do TWO horsie farm tours! With such great people and beautiful horses. Very fun.

Hi Carolyn!!

I was really GLAD to meet you as well, we talked online on several occasions before and I always hoped to meet you esp. when I discovered you were soooo close!!!
default_yes.gif

I have to get to Getitia`s someday as well...met her at the shows and she is the sweetest!! Always a smile and ready to talk no matter how busy....
default_wub.png

I hope to meet Kay soon and Alicia...
default_aktion033.gif

OH YES Christina!! Look at this logo she did for me...is that girl GOOD or what????

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back