Went Camera Crazy Today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kootenay

Reaction score
Hi all,

I went photo crazy while helping hubby put up an A-Frame shelter for my 1250lb square bale of hay.

(I didn't get pictures of the shelter yet), but I did capture these:

(Can't remember the name of the plant, but it is growing at the edge of our cistern--along with the cool moss/slime growing off the cement):

1:

MiscMay2008Pictures001.jpg

2:

MiscMay2008Pictures002.jpg

3:

MiscMay2008Pictures003.jpg

Here is a neat picture of a very old building, which I heard rumors used to be a store at one time:

MiscMay2008Pictures004.jpg

A picture of a horse head windchime as seen through my barn door:

MiscMay2008Pictures005.jpg

An old rusted horseshoe:

MiscMay2008Pictures006.jpg

Local Plantlife:

MiscMay2008Pictures007.jpg

A Mushroom with dew on the plantlife:

MiscMay2008Pictures009.jpg

The old building once again:

MiscMay2008Pictures010.jpg

Trees in our front yard by the barn:

MiscMay2008Pictures011.jpg

Buddy grazing:

MiscMay2008Pictures012.jpg

Honey:

MiscMay2008Pictures013.jpg

Storm coming in:

MiscMay2008Pictures015.jpg

More storm footage:

MiscMay2008Pictures016.jpg

1 more picture to come:

One more of the driveway--and impending storm. It rained torrents after I snapped that picture:

MiscMay2008Pictures017.jpg

:Kim

default_saludando.gif

WOW!!!! What a beautiful place you have! Love the old building and all the greenery. I am so jealous of all the open space!

You took some great pics, what kind of camera? The detail in all the photos is really amazing.

Thanks for sharing, makes me inspired to go mess in the yard!
default_saludando.gif

Thanks for sharing those pics I enjoyed them! Oh my I just love old buildings!! What history must be behind that little cabin. I think the horseshoe pic could be used for a card! I love it's simple yet rustic look. And I'll bet the "weather warriors" on our weather channel would love to use some of your storm cloud pics. Very beautiful scenery!!
default_yes.gif

Oh forgot to ask...is that little cabin/store right onyour property??!! Have you any idea how old it is?

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!! What a beautiful place you have! Love the old building and all the greenery. I am so jealous of all the open space!

You took some great pics, what kind of camera? The detail in all the photos is really amazing.

Thanks for sharing, makes me inspired to go mess in the yard!
default_saludando.gif

My camera is an HP Photosmart 320. It's an older camera, but it's still taking decent pictures.
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing those pics I enjoyed them! Oh my I just love old buildings!! What history must be behind that little cabin. I think the horseshoe pic could be used for a card! I love it's simple yet rustic look. And I'll bet the "weather warriors" on our weather channel would love to use some of your storm cloud pics. Very beautiful scenery!!
default_yes.gif

Oh forgot to ask...is that little cabin/store right onyour property??!! Have you any idea how old it is?

That cabin is on the property
default_smile.png
. I also has a basement, and a loft area. Pretty neat old building. I think it may have been built in the late 30's. I'll have to do some historical digging at the local library. At one time this farm was a dairy, and one of the main suppliers of vegetables for this whole area.

I found an old diary also. I'll have to dig it out, and relay some of the entries in for you. It's really neat to read how people lived back then.

Loved the last 3 especially. I am a sucker for storms (the kind that dont end in disaster). I love the way the sky looks against the green leaves when the sun is still kind of hitting them.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back