Well... We got two More friesians...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun Runner Stables

Reaction score
That we have decided to sell down almost all of our minis. I finally put my big girl pants on and did their ad, but I am already sad at the idea of them leaving.

I'm keeping my stallion, and two of my favorite mares. I keep telling myself at least we are keeping those 3, but it's still a little sad.

We got the offer to buy my mare's 3 year old filly, and a Ster gelding who's trained to 2nd level. I said yes, as he needs a riding horse, and she is a daughter of Goffery.

But I realize that we have All these babies just sitting here, no one is showing anymore, and that's just not okay.

My SO and I are just going a total different direction from the mini world. I'll still drop in, but I just wanted to share my happy/sad news with people I have grown up with!

I wish I could have a big horse. I can't ride any more and my 4 minis are getting a bit hard for me. I love them all but sometimes wonder if they would be better off with someone else.

I'd LOVE to see photos of them. Friesians are one of my favorite breeds. I met one once. It was like meeting a movie star. They are just so gorgeous, and they absolutely know it! I also love drawing friesians; next to arabs and vanners, they're my favorite breed to draw.

Í'm torn: I'm sorry to hear you'll have to sell most of your minis, but OMG You have two MORE friesians?!? PLEASE post pics.
default_smile.png
My favorite breed! I hope to be able to sit on one one day and get my picture taken to prove that I sat on one. And frame it.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Photos please... Just love the breed ever since I saw the movie Ladyhawke...
default_wub.png
Goliath was awesome in that movie.

Waiting, waiting and waiting for the photos. I love Friesians.
default_wub.png

I ''fancy'' that one of my minis looks a lot like a Friesian.

One sometimes comes to the local Dressage (where I always pencil) and I rush over at lunch time to express my admiration
default_yes.gif
and lay on a bit of lovin'.

Photos please.

I have been checking daily on this, still hoping and hoping and hoping and waiting for the pictures........ hint, hint.
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back