Well, three hours later...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Field-of-Dreams

Reaction score
I finallt got it done: updated my website. Took off sold horses, added new "for sale" pictures, added this year's foals, put on some new pix of my broodmares...whew. Only took THREE HOURS. Sheesh....

But it's done. Finally.

Check it out, if you see any broken links PLEASE LMK!! I'm really not good at the HTML stuff...

Lucy

Very nice website
aktion033.gif
! I think I'm in love with Field Of Dreams Moody Blues
wub.gif
!

Field-of-Dreams said:
I finallt got it done: updated my website. Took off sold horses, added new "for sale" pictures, added this year's foals, put on some new pix of my broodmares...whew. Only took THREE HOURS. Sheesh....
But it's done. Finally.

Check it out, if you see any broken links PLEASE LMK!! I'm really not good at the HTML stuff...

Lucy

452499[/snapback]

You did a good job
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I see Whitie is still for sale
sad.gif
I do miss him. I didn't notice any Whitie foals this year
sad.gif

I really love Moody, she is beautiful.
new_shocked.gif
I'm a sucker for the pintos
aktion033.gif
cjmm

CJMM6 said:
I didn't notice any  Whitie foals this year
sad.gif

cjmm

452510[/snapback]

We sold the two mares bred to him. One foaled a chestnut tovero colt, the other a stillborn pinto colt. He's bred this year to our black mare and is scheduled to be bred to me sabino mare when she cycles....
aktion033.gif

Lucy

I'm glad he is throwing the pintos
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

His daughter, AMHR Indian Summer Rain is doing very well at the shows.

At the R show in Meadville she & Hopi got 2 --1st in showmanship, 2 1st in youth halter, and Rain got 2 1st in color and she won her 2 yr old class and last but not least she got a 1st & 2nd in liberty. Are ya sure you want to sell him
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back