Well since my cameras are down still, heres the New LOUD baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Been having issues with my computer and streaming the cameras for over a week now and of course it's making me crazy; but we can still see the cams here on all the TV's at the house.

But this guy - baby #10 made his appreance last night at 10pm.....He was nickering before he ever got up, and was up and walking in less than ten mins. In about 20 mins he was jumping over mom, running circles around the stall, yes he has attitude!!

Of course he came into the world on one of the coldest nights we've had in April in a LONG, LONG time (27 degrees)....but he put the Kaglo and blankets to good use.

Cross country Take My Breath Away HOF X Erica's Can't Touch This

He is a full brother to last years colt who was a loud bay frame overo - Erica's Too Much Too Touch

Here is the New guy at one day old....I think he's awful neat
default_wub.png

toucher8.jpg

toucher6.jpg

toucher7.jpg

This one looks like he is smiling
default_smile.png

toucher.jpg

toucher5.jpg

toucher3.jpg

toucher4.jpg

toucher2.jpg

Down to having 7 more mares left to foal, so far this year, all uneventful, easy foalings.....hoping it continues, and maybe I can get the cams back up on marestare soon.....coming up anytime is Knocker and Legz...

Not much of a paint lover BUT OMG he sure is a handsome little cuttie!!!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
Congrats!

Congrats Erica, he is a stunner!!!!!!!! Love the smiling picture
default_smile.png
!!!!!!!!

You've got to be kidding me? Hey, what a name for him!!!! Girl, your horses are amazing to say the least!!!! How do you do this?? I've also got "biggie" paints. This boy is amazing!! Just, WOW!!! and Congratulations!!!

This little guy is too cute for words!
default_wub.png
Big congrats!!!

Congratulations Erica - he is one handsome little man!!

Wow, that is one impressive boy. If he get away from his dam, you can look for him at my house.

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Always with the loud overo colts! I always LOVE them! This boy is no exception! One of these days I'll buy a Taker overo from you, but they are all so AWESOME! It is sure hard to choose!
default_wub.png
CONGRATS Erica!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back