Well she's leaving

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CritterCountry

Reaction score
I found a home for Sable. She leaves today at 1pm. I have been pretty red eyed for the last two days. I have never not had a mini in my field since we moved in.

It's going to be a hard day
default_sad.png

Hopefully she will be going to a great home and you can go see her sometime!

I am so sorry for you being in ths position..
default_sad.png

I hope the new owners keep you up to date on Sable , it will help you get thru it.

I jsut sold my biggee about 6 weeks ago and I keep in touch with his new owner and I am happy to hear he loves it with other big guys and I know i did the right thing..

Missy
default_smile.png

Critter Country, I'm sorry. I know how hard it is and how bad it hurts. It's ok to cry. But, like the other two people said hopefully she's going to a good home and you'll get updates on her. Here's a BIG )))))HUG((((((.... TJ

default_sad.png
My heart breaks for you
default_sad.png

I'm thinking of you and please let us know how you are coping. I would imagine that you will have a heavy heart for some time. I hope her new owners keep in contact with you and let you know how she is doing.

Hang in there.

xox Leonie xoxo

Sable left on Wednesday. The last thing I remember is kissing her furry face and her neighing in the trailer as it pulled away.

It has been very quiet without her. I did shed a few tears but for the most part I am fine. I have updates and she is doing fantastic at a wonderful farm running with other minis. I am happy for her that she finally has a ton of room to roam with companions at last.

If I get any photos I post them.

Aww wow Im shocked I didnt know
default_sad.png

Glad shes got a great home
default_smile.png

So sad to read about your girl leaving but hopefully she's well and happy in her new home and you can maybe down the road get another mini when times are better for you....

Latest posts

Back