Well she DID foal last night.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsehug

Reaction score
Our little mare with the BIG wax had a palomino colt last night at 12:25 AM. :)

We named him "HHH Touchdowns Let Freedom Ring"

His dad is our Buckeroo grandson Touchdown! And his mom is our Iowas Little Kernel granddaughter Lucky Charm!

Our 6 month old grandson was here for the weekend so he got to pose for some of the pix too :)

Susan O.

freedom9hrs.jpg

freedomandashton.jpg

freedomandashton2.jpg

freedomandashton3.jpg

He's darling, well, they both are, I love that last picture especially!

Tow beautiful boys! The last pic should go to the contest we're having.

Congratulations on the new colt and the grandson. Looks like the grandson is enjoying the new baby.. looks like you might have a future show buddy.

Vicky
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Oh My Goodness, those are wonderful pictures and two beautiful little boys...I love them both..
wub.gif
Congratulations...
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

great pics,

i'm the spokes person 4 the new photo/ drawing contest of small horses (minis donkeys, ponys ect.) it will be starting with in the week..... so i wanna see ur little guys there!
yes.gif

only if u want tho

desiree

Those pictures are priceless!! Both are adorable
smile.gif

Susan,

Congratulations on the new Colt! Love the name also!!
aktion033.gif
Just beautiful and what a lovely photo of Ashton with the colt. Thats a contest picture for sure!
yes.gif

Joyce

Cute foal!!

Are you sure its palomino? Looks like my SILVER foal to me. Mom looks to be a silver.... cute whatever color! If it is a silver foal it will be pearl grey when you body clip it.. until it sunburns/bleaches out again.

JJ

Susan, CONGRATS again!! Ashton looks so cute and that you couldnt be more lucky:) Freedom looks really good:) I like his legs!! Thus his name:)

-Gage-

Bluerocket said:
Cute foal!!
Are you sure its palomino?  Looks like my SILVER foal to me.  Mom looks to be a silver....  cute whatever color!  If it is a silver foal it will be pearl grey when you body clip it.. until it sunburns/bleaches out again.

JJ

417520[/snapback]

I think that is DEFENETLY palomino!! Susan would know if it wasnt:) Both his parents have the cream gene so he most likley is forsure palomino!! He could have the silver gene since his mom is a smokey silver, I think!!

-Gage-

Latest posts

Back