Well I won't be on the forum for a few days

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
AS you know we are moving and tomorrow's the day. I won't have a phone for a few days so I won't be on, but I will be monday night. Thanks to everyone for your advice and support. You are all part of my family and I'm glad.

Christy

Good luck with the move, Christy, I hope it all goes smoothly, and well!

Good Luck on an nice easy move...
default_saludando.gif

Thanks. We've been moving stuff all week, now we just need to move dressers and beds. I can pick at the other stuff as we are moving from my parents house. That is the great thing about moving with in 15 minutes of my parents house. It's far enough away, but still close enough and 2 towns away. I'm hoping I might be able to get on with wireless down there, but probably not until Moanday.

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish for you a safe and happy move. Enjoy the settling in and the joy of setting things up together with your family.

Good Luck moving your family .This is the first step in more happiness..

Okay, we've been here a week and it's great except I'm having problems with my internet connections and I have DSL.

Christy

glad to hear you all are doing well. Hope you get your internet working soon so you can be on here and facebook
default_smile.png

Hey ya'll. I think i'm fixed for now. My hubby's BF is going to school for computers and came and fixed me today, so hopefully it works all the time now.

Christy

Latest posts

Back