Well I have gone and done it again

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicole

Reaction score
Introducing my newest addition RFM King Tuts Moonlight Bay

Son of Grosshills Egyptian King Tut.

He was shown AMHA National top ten as a stallion.

I am soo excited and can't wait to get him home.

I would like to thanks Country Lane Miniatures for making this dream a reality.

Yes he is a gelding and what a shame but he won't be waisted here.

moonlight_l.jpg

Like I say "A good stallion will make an Awesome Gelding" He's Nice!
new_shocked.gif

Congratulations! He is so gorgeous and I, for one, don't feel gelding even the most amazing stallion is a shame. Not when it usually only makes them easier to enjoy! And, these days, it takes a stallion quality gelding to really do well in the ring! Congratulations on getting such an outstanding animal -- I'm sure he will give you 101 reasons to smile!

champagne.gif

wow what an awesome gelding (not a shame at all) congrats!

CONGRAtS!
new_shocked.gif
He is apsolutly one gorgeous horse! And I dont think gelding him was a shame...just think, you can kick butt in the ring and make it easier to handle
aktion033.gif

-Kris

He is stunning! And my favorite color to boot. I bought from Country Lanes as well and am very happy, too!

Wow, he is BEAUTIFUL!!! Look out gelding classes-- you got some MAJOR competition!! Big congrats on your new guy!!
aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. We are working hard to try and get him home in a couple of weeks. We will see because Tracy is off to the Nationals and will not be home for the truck.

I will post pics of him when I get him home.

He is gorgeous and I just love his rich color!
yes.gif

He is beautiful, I would be proud to own and show a gelding of his quality too! I bet he will make the judges take a double look!
wink.gif
Corinne

Congratulations!

I saw him at the Canadian Nationals this year ... he seemed like a real sweetheart, and I love those pictures of him! It was great to finally meet Tracy and her family, I wish I'd had more time for visiting though!

Latest posts

Back