Well here he is!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stormy

Reaction score
Dipt in Blue Grass, runner of 204 races, win place or show in over 1/3 of those and now he gets to help me enjoy ridung again. Bought a buggy last weekend too! Can you see why he passed as 16 when he is actually 22?!

S4300128-1.jpg

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats. He is beautiful, I hope you have lots of fun, wonderful years with him :love

Wishing you many years of enjoyment with him. The old wise ones are the most precious and special. God bless you for being his forever home.

Robin

What a loving, want to please face he has!!!
default_wub.png
I bet you will discover he's one of the best big hearted horses you've ever owned.
default_yes.gif

Wow, he has such a kind eye and gentle face....and I am sure a gentle soul to match........congrats, he

looks just super!

default_wub.png
My first thought, too -- look at those wonderfully expressive eyes!!! He just has the most loving look to him. Obviously he has been loved -- he is looking superb -- and gosh, I'll bet he loved what he was doing on those tracks!

"love me, as much as I will love you!" It's right there to see!! And I know you BOTH will honor that. What a lucky pair you will be. Enjoy the many years you will have together, God willing. (And I believe He planned this).

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back