WELL Guess I should share the news.........!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for the compliments - that means a lot!
yes.gif

My mom comes and reads on the forum sometimes just to see whats going on, she saw the first half of this topic and she agrees lol.

My dad is still not at all thrilled with the pony idea. He said I dont need another one because Image could do the same thing to this pony as he could do to Ernie and Ernie would do just fine as a weaning buddy and the pony is only 12" taller then Ernie and whats wrong with Rodeo he is a 33" pony and why cant Image just be weaned by himself then bla bla bla.

I can see Image will need a stocky little pony friend who cant hurt him but he cant kick its nose off playing like he could a mini, so thats what Im doing.. I told my dad I dont tell him what truck parts to order so he can leave the buying and selling of horses to me since he obviously doesnt know what he is talking about and I am buying the pony any how!
wink.gif
He doesnt really care either way, he just doesnt belive me that I do need a weaning buddy for Image and he thinks its a dumb idea for whatever reason.
rolleyes.gif

Oh well! He will work just fine, I cant wait to see Image when he sees some one taller who will play with him! Very excited to get this guy!

I will definatly post more pictures when I get him
yes.gif
In the mean time...

88fc8268.jpg

Thanks again for the compliments
yes.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back