welcome to the world

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
BOY!!!! Born this morning 18 April at 6am textbook at 332 days..please say hello to our newest little one...has dark legs and a distinct dorsal...grulla????wahoo just happy to have safe and healthy...i am soooo happy!!! This is the second foal from our stallion GMCS BARES HOCUS POCUS...filly in avator was #1

IMG_0244.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I enjoy lookiing at the new foals. Thank you all for taking the time to post.

LILDRUMMER

default_wub.png
love the face marking.

love to see once dry.
default_yes.gif

congrats on a very pretty foal

he is dried off a bit more..I know I am bad..but can't help it!! I just love him..color????

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0253-1.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

Beautiful!!
default_wub.png
What color is his sire? He looks grulla to me, dark head and very strong dorsal stripe, but one parent has to be a dun or grulla for him to be one too. Congratulations!!!

his sire is a black & white medicine hat but has a smokey black spot on his flank area..I looked at his papers and foals maternal grand dam is a dun...sires side does not show color(?) although the pictures show a golden tinge he is all mousey colored...guess you never know what pops up color wise....was not in my thoughts at all...but...don't matter what the package is as long as it arrives safely

What a little looker! He must have the same sire as the one in your avatar with face markings like those! CONGRATULATIONS!

What a wonderful face! He's sure a handsome boy - congratulations!

Jan

congrats hes so handsome!! Today must be a colt day!

Latest posts

Back