Welcome our new girl please!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

We have sold 4 horses in the last couple months. I even sold a mare that wasn't for sale to a smooth talkin' man! So of course I needed to add one to our broodmare band!

Here is Two Bitz Special Edition Charm, a Rhoten's Little Dandy/ Celebration Tenessee Talent grand daughter. People from the Northwest know Grosshill Dandy's Special Edition, "Eddie". And I have always wanted a filly from him. I am happy that it has finally happened! Due to Liz,(Nootka) and my daughters machinations!
welcomecharm.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Congratulaions, she looks like a doll. And what a trot!!! I'm sure you'll be seeing some nice babies from her in the coming years.

Oh...My....Goodness.where is that drooly icon! She is splendid!

Man, she looks good, Kim!

(for a "rat baby" *LOL*) (j/k, she's going through some shedding issues that are unflattering)

She does have a pretty trot and she is SO REFINED, and palomino to boot! Those bloodlines are definitely icing on a pretty cake.

Enjoy her!!!

Liz M.

Congrats Kim!! Look at her carriage....lovely....... can't wait to see her in person.....
aktion033.gif

Pretty, pretty, pretty!!!!
aktion033.gif

Love her tail flagging....Congratulations on a great selection.

Latest posts

Back