WELCOME Newcomer "Craig"...Everybody's Barn

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
You REALLY have to check this out! I saw a newcomer to the forum through a reply of his in another thread, clicked on his web link to check it out, and you just have to see this and watch the videos!!

Tell us more about you and your farm...would love to hear all the juicy details.

WELCOME to the forum! It looks like such a FUN, WONDERFUL thing you are doing with Miniature Horses! Definitely thinking "outside the box", and this is something that will be enjoyed by kids of ALL ages!

Check him out at http://everybodysbarn.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
That is ABSOLUTELY adorable!!! I love it!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif
I think it's something that will be enjoyed by both kids AND grown ups!!!

Liz N.

OMG! I can't watch the videos from work but just the home page was too cute for words!! I can't wait to get home and see the videos.

Welcome!!!

Welcome to the forum Craig. Love what you are doing!! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

I would LOVE to have this program on TV - I'd watch it myself in a skinny minute, and I bet there are TONS of children that would love this program as well.

default_saludando.gif
Welcome to the forum Craig. I just loved your videos and bow, what a wonderful idea. I look forward to hearing from you.

Love it, love it, love it. Welcome Craig. Aughh, a vision, a dream, a plan coming to fruition. I am so inspired!

Wonderful! Wonderful! Can't wait to see MORE!

Welcome Craig!

Mona:

Thank you for setting up this thread, how fun. We’ve been at this for several years, I really appreciate your interest in the show; I think it can make a difference. We have five miniature horses that I believe, can learn to do about anything that does not require an opposing thumb. The barn that you may have seen on our web-site was built specifically to produce the show.

Everybody:

Thank you all for the welcome; it is encouragement like this that has helped to keep us going. The "About" page on our website has a lot of info about the path we've taken to get to this point. At the bottom of the About page is a link to a press release we created for a horse show in Boise Idaho, it answers a lot of questions about the show and our ponies.

Also, on Monday May 14th, you'll be able to download our original pilot we created in 2003 for free from our website. This should give you a little feel for what we are doing.

Thanks again!

oh! this is fabulous! As someone with a background in children's education and social development and a life long horse lover I can totally get behind this project! Can't wait to see the pilot!

Well, we definitely appreciate the kind words. We've been working hard on this project for such a long time, so it's really great to hear that people are enjoying it.

Just wanted to add that we've uploaded one more video to Youtube. It's of our little horse, Arrow, ordering food from the drive-thru window of a restaurant. We thought you all might get a kick out of it. We're trying to get this video seen by as many people as possible, so if you like it, show your friends
default_smile.png

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back