Welcome Home, Winston!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knottymare

Reaction score
After getting Teddy from Tracy and Vinson at Flyin G Farms, we couldn't get "little Red" out of our minds. When our daughter told us she was moving home from NYC, I told her about the available horses and told her that I would fulfill my promise to get her a horse when she came home... she chose Winston.

He's a shy guy but is already doing great. Teddy is quite jealous!!! Thanks Tracy and Vince for another sweet boy. We love him!

Sadly, the only image I seem to be able to upload at the moment is this one, with Teddy hogging the show!

189602_4847488302304_523939921_n.jpg

Thanks. He has fancy breeding but he came out a tad hocky and born a bit shy. So, he's going to be the perfect thing for my daughter who has been in college for 8 years, just shy of finishing her PhD and has hit a wall. We said come home. Heal. And love on this baby!!! He's really sweet. Today, already coming out of his shell. This picture cracks me up because he was getting the tour... chickens, dogs, ducks, other minis, and then this weird Alien thing that the Cookie Lady (me) calls Yetiken.

182504_4853664496705_1665619146_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Flyin Gs Red Hot Martini

2012 Sorrel ASPC/AMHR Colt

Sire: Establo Martini On The Rocks

Dam: Sundance LB Easy On The Eyes of HHP

Thanks again, Tracy and Vinson! We LOVE this boy.

I want to know how you're going to transport Dolly, Reo, Teddy AND Winston to next summer's beach drive...because we're ll going to want to meet them!

I want to know how you're going to transport Dolly, Reo, Teddy AND Winston to next summer's beach drive...because we're ll going to want to meet them!
We are working on that LOL. I am trying to figure out how to convert my two horse tall straight load to a mini hauler. I will be taking these boys to every and any outting I can get them to for socialization.

And yes, LAminiatures, Tracy is a sweetheart.

They are adorable!! Congrats! Tell your daughter there is nothing like a little horse therapy to right the world.
default_smile.png

I love when yall post about your new horses! So cute. Thanks for sharing! =)

Latest posts

Back