Weight loss support group

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Pam

Reaction score
I saw Janie Amdal (Chimacum Tack) at the Spooker and she looks GREAT--she has lost 50#. I was at 45# at that point, and we had a good time talking about all the things we can do now, like look down and see our toes! My little boarder Ashley weighs 95#, and we were joking that together we have lost a whole person! Karen Shaw is looking might fine tooo--she has lost a BUNCH of weight.

Got on the scales this morning and I'm 1/2 way there! 50#!!! I know the Holidays will be rough, but I'm much better at making good choices. How are the rest of you doing? Ready for Thanksgiving?

Congratulations, good work!!!!!!!!!! I get so mad at the normal weight people saying "just lose weight", urgh!.

In my advanced middle age it takes an act of Congress to lose a pound and A walk past a bakery to put it back on. I applaud your hard work and I don't think the holidays will be as tough as you think. You have the losing weight mentality going so will watch what you are eating. But don't totally deprive your self; you lost #50 and you can lose another couple pounds to enjoy the holidays and get right back to the weight loss.

YAYYYY ! Pam. Thats awesome. I still have 50 to go to goal.... I got a new workout video, Dancing with the Stars Core latin, it is great. I have 3 left feet so the dancing is pretty hillarious but the warm up and the stretch and the leg and but workout i can do. I try the dances too, can mambo some and cha cha some but meringue and samba forget it!

Lyn

Congratulations to all of us! I'm still hovering at 89 or 90 down (bouncing up and down a bit) - it's harder for me to NOT cheat now, as I keep thinking "shoot, I've lost 90 pounds, I can do what I want!" - not so if I want to lose those last 10 pounds or so!

I've also seriously got to do some toning up and I am SO anti-working out! <grin> With the Fibromyalgia it's hard to stick to any sort of schedule - some days I feel lucky to be up and dressed and feeding the horses their breakfast at "brunch" time!

But We're worth the effort, right?

You all are doing great! Congratulations!!

Oh my gosh you guys are amazing! How are you doing it?

I lost 25 pounds without even trying. How? I gave up my Pepsi. Ok well not totally. I was actually drinking nearly a two liter per day. Now I drink tons of water, and club soda. I do still have a Pepsi daily, but I am keeping it to one or two small glasses a day. It really helps get the weight down. And I made myself a rule not to drink Pepsi after 6:00 pm and now I am actually getting a little bit of sleep at night. I would like to loose 50 pounds.

default_aktion033.gif
Everybody is doing so great. I think it is just awesome. I got back on the bandwagon last Wednesday. It's just a start but for two years I haven't been able to pull myself up and start an honest diet again. I'm doing Weight Watchers because I know the diet and it does work. Keep up the good work gals, instead of gaining over the holidays, we'll be losing!
default_risa8.gif

You guys are all awesome !!! To lose any weight at all is doing great. I bought a treadmill about a year ago - it is making a great cloths rack. I am going to get it cleaned off this evening and start - you are all great motivation.

Lisa - Ozark

Latest posts

Back