weekend pictures...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
I attended my first diving clinic today,of course Winter returned for the day.....

but it was fun

There was a schooling show on Saturday...

Check out this CART!!!

DSC_4786web.jpg

DSC_4787web.jpg

EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_4741web.jpg

DSC_4762web.jpg

DSC_4833web.jpg

DSC_4811web.jpg

a schooling show Saturday... I thought this was funny....

DSC_4575web.jpg

This Little pony could JUMP!

DSC_4587web.jpg

My neighbors' big horse babies
default_smile.png

DSC_4683web.jpg

DSC_4713web.jpg

wow great pics!! im jealous i want to drive!

Is it incredibly sad that I can identify the brand of every one of those carts on sight??
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png
Obviously I've been driving WAAAAAYY too much in the last few years!

Those are awesome pictures as usual and I love the babies. So cute! I do feel a little bad for that Fjord though as his collar doesn't appear to fit very well from the way it's rocking forward on his neck. That can't be comfortable.
default_unsure.png

I sure do wish you lived closer to me. It would be so great to have a photographer as good as you running around at our local events.
default_aktion033.gif

Leia

Very neat photos!! I LOVE the ones of the foals though--what breed are they?

I'm with Leia--you should come play over on the West Coast!

Love the photos. The foals are cute! I really like the driving photos too, heck I love all of them!
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png

~Rebecca

Great pictures, Sandy!!

Love the donkey ears
default_smile.png

I'm really looking forward to seeing you at the Spring Fling this weekend, I'm sure that you'll have plenty of horses to take pictures of there!! Travel safely and see you soon
default_saludando.gif

Macy

I was there with my small pony( 1/4 inch too tall to be a mini). It was very fun! It was the first time my pony had seen any other equines hitched! Had a momentary freak out but there is alot of trust between us and within 20 minutes it was all old hat. Beautiful pictures. You made it looked like it was sunny out. We both about froze to death. Look forward to seeing you at the next one!

Kimberly

Great pictures Sandy! I think I recognize one of the drivers.
default_smile.png

Do you know if they are going to have another clinic anytime soon? Maybe it will be warmer.
default_smile.png

Kim

Great pics, Sandy!!!
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Where is this show? I might wanna take one of my drivers!!!!

And, I too recognize one of them women
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Sandy,

You are so incredibly talented with a camera.

I love how you can capture the true moments of " being there ".

Thank you for sharing, Debby

I was there with my small pony( 1/4 inch too tall to be a mini). It was very fun! It was the first time my pony had seen any other equines hitched! Had a momentary freak out but there is alot of trust between us and within 20 minutes it was all old hat. Beautiful pictures. You made it looked like it was sunny out. We both about froze to death. Look forward to seeing you at the next one!

Kimberly

1/4 inch ! You just need the right farrier.
default_yes.gif

Thanks
default_smile.png
) I am learning how to use my camera in manual....

Thank goodness for digital!!!!!

These photos were all taken at the Nokesville Equiestrian Park

in Nokesville. Not a very nice day... cold and cloudy..

but it sure was worth going to.

There will be another driving clinic in May ( I think)

I plan to bring Little John to the next one. *I haven't told him yet...*

~Sandy

Kimberly

1/4 inch ! You just need the right farrier.
default_yes.gif

I have thought that too:) but so far every driving show that I have volunteered at hasn't had enough minis for a minis only class so we are with them any way. Sandy is a FANTASTIC PHOTOGRAPHER!

Sandy, if you want to post my two photos I give you permission.

Kimberly

Latest posts

Back