WeeFoal Results.. Opinions needed.. Pic of mare added, whats your thoughts?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Ran this test on one of my mares.. At first I thought neg, but now I'm thinking positive.. There is the very dark, definitive line at C, but then a very very almost visible line at T.. (two lines=neg, one line=pos) What would you say?

Picture of mare taken today, would be 247 days

10915137_10152748832249613_5161355034730788472_n.jpg

WP_20150117_002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Send a picture to the manufacturers they will be happy to help, or wait and do the later one and see- it could just be the hormone levels are not high enough for a definite answer

This is the later test (120-300).. The second line was faint from the get go, you can "see" it but it's so dang light, showed the test to my dad and he said one line until I questioned if he could see a very faint second one.. The other negatives I've had both lines were dark..

hmm, if you did the test close to the 120 days I would have said positive for certain. But if you ran it just recently it seems odd that you did not get a very clear result. I would contact your distributor. I'm in Canada but my distributor always sends me a new test for free if I get wonky results like that.

She'd be around 245 days.. I found an email to a distributor in Canada and shot her an email, she passed on what I told her and the photo to the WeeFoal Manufacturer and they said it's a positive..

Latest posts

Back