Wee Foal Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which mare is Dazzle? Are we still talking about the first test that you posted about?

I wished I didn't throw out my old tests. My negative was very dark lines. My positive had a light or shadow line, of course that mare was on lease with option to buy, and because i found out she was in foal had to go back to the owner.
default_sad.png

Sorry, yes, Dazzle is the first one i talked about. But in the post just a few before this that says "here's the first one by itself" by that I meant the first test in the line up of four... but really taht was the last test I did! Eek I'm going to have to put names to these instead? I'll go edit my posts for that now to make for less confusion ;)

Jessi

Heard back from the vet at Wee Foal:

"Thanks for sending the 2 pictures of 'Dazzle' I would interpret them both as being positive indicating that she is pregnant. I think that the 'smear' around the 'T' line is background rather than a non-pregnant line. For a non-pregnant result I would have expected a definite line on top of the background, more like how the 'C' line looks. It is also a bit of a worry when clients use the test when they don't know the mating history of the mare, as it is possible that they are testing before 120 days or after 300 days when a result that is difficult to interpret is more likely."

Jessi

I was thinking it looked positive. How far along was she supposed to be when you took the test, do you know???

These tests really are awesome, though sometimes not totally clearly easy to read!

Joyce

Yup, Dazzle yes and Sage probably not...but retest her anyways just to make sure!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

I agree I would give it a few weeks and retest. Look at Bonny neg wee foal in Jan pos in Feb and pos in July.

She very well could be bred!

Luv2ride I have no clue how far along she'd be... I only know I got her in April, she was nice and fit looking, then by end of May she was making me wonder!

Jessi

Latest posts

Back