Wee Foal Results Help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy'sMom

Reaction score
I am going to post a couple of pictures of a wee foal test that I did of my horse today. I think it is a not pregnant result, but I wanted other opinions. The directions sheet says that there is a possibility to have a positive result if there is a ghost mark by the T. I think this is a line, indicating not pregnant, but I want to make sure. What do you think?

011-3.jpg

009-1.jpg

That is what I thought too. I just wanted more opinions than mine! And this is the result we were hoping for. This is actually from a big horse that I just bought. She has a big belly and is pretty fat and I wanted to make sure it isn't a baby before I put her on a diet and work program.

Thank you!

I dont know.. Thats a hard one for me. I did an at home prego test on my self that was "2 lines for positive, 1 for negative" and it looked just like that and nooow I'm having twins! LOL

Mock2Farms, the human pregnancy tests are positive if there are two line, but the weefoals are negative if there are two line. I dont know why they do it that way. In weefoal, two line is non pregnant.

I know these ghost line things have been discussed before so I'm sure you'll get more input.

I just wanted to say congrats on your twins, Mock2Farms!

Had one like that this past year and the mare ended up open, so I'm going with Negative..

I actually forwarded these pictures to Wee Foal and they sent them on to the doctor who created the test. He said that although the line under the T is lighter than normal, it is a defnitely line, and much darker than a ghost line. So, he confirms it also, not pregnant!
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Back