Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxi'sMinis

Reaction score
I see that allot of people design their own web sites. Do you use a web hosting service? Which ones are good?

I've been thrilled with Earthlink but it's more expensive than most. I don't really know it's any better... but I know how to use it and too lazy to change to another provider :DOH! I pay $19.95/month for tons of space and it's NEVER down. I designed it and update it myself (obsessively!).

www.whinny4me.com

I use Startlogic for my web host. Have had no problems with them since signing up last July. I love the fact that I can update my own website when I want to add photos or update info, etc.

Steph

I forgot to say, I've been with Earthlink for years. I think since 2002 or before
default_yes.gif

We host a number of websites through bluehost. We do some website design and maintenance for others.

I had to go look at each of your websites. WOW they are really professional looking. Very nice! Very nice photography let alone the awesome horses. I'm gona check out all of the web hosting providers. Thanks again.

Web design is such a blast. Its really fun to create things. I did mine myself, and have for the last 10 years. Now I do websites on the side for others.

It is A LOT of fun. I don't do it for anyone but myself but enjoy fooling with my site the past many years (pretty obsessively, too).

I do have a business website as well -- www.smart-money.net -- but that is maintained by a firm I hired to keep up with it for me. Lots of articles, videos, calculators, etc. are available at my business site
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back