Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitsfizz

Reaction score
OK, I had thought I had done this on Wednesday.......
default_blush.png

It seems I really am finally losing it!

Anyway, to repeat the post I apparently never actually made...

My indefatigable friend has ripped my site apart physically and put it back together in a different order- the babies are up and the stallion page is now different as one of the stallions has joined the gelding page
default_smile.png

All I said was " I have some photos for the update"

Now, you must understand that this is not someone with too much time on her hands- if she has a spare minute in the day, what with playing with the foal, feeding the baby swallow (which is going to need a lift to warmer climes as he is never going to be ready to fly there) mucking out 14 horses, picking up poop from 14 horses, walking the dog......get the picture?

Oh, I did forget" going to work", BTW!!!

Anyway apparently she did not like the colour of the background and once she got started she did not stop and I now have this brand spanking, shiny, very nice indeed, website.

Please go and look at it and then tell Mo how clever she is!!

If you see any mistakes we would be glad to know, and, as always, constructive criticism is very welcome.

OK, I forgot the link.......know what?

I think I'll just go over here quietly and shoot myself.....

http://www.shadowplayminihorses.co.uk/

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks GREAT Jane! Your friend did a wonderful job. I love your babies....especially the little leopard App filly!

Great Job, Jane, wondering where you have been.

Love your babies they are all so nice and love their colors.

The teddy bears and the color of the nursery is so cute..

congratulations... your friend has done a good job..

Website is looking fantastic and you have some lovely foals this yr and I do like the look of Shadowplay Echoes Of My Heart - very pretty girl

The site looks great! The pictures are beautiful, the layout is easy to move through.

I only noticed one typo -- capital where it should be lower case on your stallion page:

Ujeniks Extasys Mark of Zorro

29'' Silver Bay Pinto. Born 2006. LIttle Kings...

Great job!!
default_aktion033.gif
Thanks so much for pointing that out, we'll get it fixed!!

Website is looking fantastic and you have some lovely foals this yr and I do like the look of Shadowplay Echoes Of My Heart - very pretty girl
AKA "HRH The Princess Serafina" (NO idea why) she has to be called by her full title or she will not allow my dirty hands to touch her!

I love all my foals this year, I really do, I cannot keep them all.......unless they do not sell and then I can!! Yay!

Serafina will stay whatever- I need to have her checked for Silver, but I intend showing her next year.

Thanks everyone for your comments, I think Mo's work on the site is awesome too, but I never get a chance to tell her, so I am doing so now!

I only wish my pictures were better- she took a lot of the pictures on the site as well.

UGH....what I mean is, MY pictures are not good, but Mo's are.....

Since there is zero chance that I will be 'shopping' for more horses, I seldom look at websites, but I did yours, and it is indeed, VERY nicely done! Kudos to your friend, and to you! I too like the horses in their natural state...no show makeup, no 'airbrushing', just good, healthy horses in good condition!

(And what a lovely, picturebook little English village pictured! I envy you all that glorious grass(and actual WATER!), too!

Great site, all around!

Margo

Very nice and it appears to all work and I too like your leopard filly.

I love the new "look" and it's a very easy site to navigate. Job well done!

Shadowplay Crystal Song has a GORGEOUS head!!!

Well done to Mo.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

She has done a brilliant job for you Jane - great pictures and easy to follow pages. Please make her pause long enough in her busy life to listen to our congratulations!
default_yes.gif

Very nice! I really enjoyed the tour of your place and your lovely horses
default_smile.png

Mo did a great job!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I really enjoyed my visit Jane!
default_yes.gif

Nice horses!

Very nice job, and nice foals! I am envious, everything is always so green there and we are beginning to look like a desert here.
default_smile.png

Jan

Many thanks to those of you who went and had a look, and also to those who have commented here- I'll bet Mo's ears are red now!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back