website updated

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Anyone care to take a peak at my recently updated website??

I can't remember who checked it out when I first got it up, but I hope those that remember, like the improvements (remember I don't know a thing about making a website!! LOL). PLEASE let me know what you think, good or bad....

There are still a few things that I'd like to change, but don't know how to change it to look better without going in a total different direction.

My Webpage

Sterling, you better check it out!!! LOTS more pictures just for you!!! LOL
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn

Easy to navigate, loads fast and I love all of the pictures. Its hard to believe those puppies are so grown up now. The horse pictures are very nice and your big horse is beautiful. Great job.

Awww...Kathryn well you just know I am in love with Moxie and her puppies!!! I thoroughly enjoyed visiting your site!!
default_yes.gif
I chuckled and giggled right on thru looking at the pictures and reading about the babies, watching them grow and seeing as their ears started to stand up. I cracked up at Moxie's crown....what a little princess...and if I may say so myself she has a way of pouting that will make your heart melt and spoil her to no end!
default_wub.png
Oh and got to love those big noses and puffy muzzles. These little dogs remind me so much of a big dog. I can see where it's very easy to get smitten with them quickly.

I like the lettering you used on your home page...love the gentle scroll...very classy! The color pallette you used is very easy on the eyes and looks good together....and the type in all the other pages very easy to read.

I also wanted to ask you....the wording you used at the bottom where you mention your photos and no one is allowed useage of them....would you mind if I stated something very similar on my web site....on my thumbnail page to be exact? On my website I have the pics locked for that but for some reason for thumbnails I cannot lock them. If it's ok with you and you would not mind that is. I've been sitting on the fence about the thumbnail page and photogallery, but I really want to do one up.

All in all I ENJOYED your updated site! Thanks for bringing it to our attention!!! I like your news page too! Congrats on all your accomplishments with all your babies!

Easy to navigate, loads fast and I love all of the pictures. Its hard to believe those puppies are so grown up now. The horse pictures are very nice and your big horse is beautiful. Great job.
Thank you minimom...I'm a little embarrassed with the pics of the minis....they aren't as 'nice' as I'd like them to be. But I just haven't had time to 'doll' them all up and get really snazzy pics of them yet....

I cracked up at Moxie's crown....what a little princess...and if I may say so myself she has a way of pouting that will make your heart melt and spoil her to no end!
default_wub.png

I like the lettering you used on your home page...love the gentle scroll...very classy! The color pallette you used is very easy on the eyes and looks good together....and the type in all the other pages very easy to read.

All in all I ENJOYED your updated site! Thanks for bringing it to our attention!!! I like your news page too! Congrats on all your accomplishments with all your babies!
Thanks Sterling!

I bought that crown specifically for Mox! LOL I saw it, and I had been looking for a tiara for her anyway!
default_biggrin.png
The picture on 'her' page with it on was taken on Christmas morning. My good friends (the ones who got me into Cardigans) came over to exchange gifts, and brought Moxie a toy. They gave it to her right away and within about 5 seconds she had it ripped to shreds!!! :DOH! So I put the crown on her and got that picture of her...we got some with her hugging the shredded toy too! LOL

The colours I picked are my farm/kennel colours. I had some really, really nice fonts throughout the site, but they just didn't work for the webpage....if I went to a different computer they looked completely different, so I stuck with plain and simple!

The puppies are doing awesome...except Lainey who had a judge at the last show that upset her, and I am afraid I have a lot of work to do with her before I can get her to behave in the ring again
default_no.gif
It's too bad because the next day the judge was really really good with her, but she wouldn't stand on the table (the judge even asked what happened). And I think that judge would have placed her if she had behaved
default_sad.png

Hope everyone else likes it!

~kathryn

I like your site alot. You have beutiful dogs. For me the colors hurt my eyes though. Once I adjusted to them, it was fine, but like the first page is sort of an initial shock. I would try and stick to your color pallets. Your first page is different from all of the rest, and your horses are a totally different color. I'm not so fond of the red on red for your minis. I find the red hard to look at. I keep wanting to squint my eyes. Overall your site is well put together. Especially for someone with little knowledge. Easy to navigate, site loads quickly. Great Job!

I like your site alot. You have beutiful dogs. For me the colors hurt my eyes though. Once I adjusted to them, it was fine, but like the first page is sort of an initial shock. I would try and stick to your color pallets. Your first page is different from all of the rest, and your horses are a totally different color. I'm not so fond of the red on red for your minis. I find the red hard to look at. I keep wanting to squint my eyes. Overall your site is well put together. Especially for someone with little knowledge. Easy to navigate, site loads quickly. Great Job!
That is what I was having problems with, but didn't know if it was just me.
default_rolleyes.gif

I was trying to stick with one colour for the horses, another colour for the dogs, and pages that had both on, blend them....but I was having trouble with the red for the exact reason you said....and I've changed the hue at least 100 times, just can't get anything that I *like* for the colour on the horse pages.....I'll keep playing with it!!

Thank you for taking a look and commenting on it!!!!!!
default_yes.gif

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back