Website Updated

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeeOkie

Reaction score
I was slow getting the info to Mona, but she was fast and good, as usual. I invite you to take a look! I have pictures of my 4 Central Championship Show entries on my home page, and also got some quick pics of my 5 babies this year. Hopefully after the show next week, I can get some better shots of the little ones with more write-ups on them.

Rita

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck at Central Rita!
default_biggrin.png

WOW! Rita, You made a lot of great changes to your website. I love all the new photos of your beautiful horses. Is WeeOkie's Cool Dude's Oasis your horse that did so well at the Pinto show? He was a great ambassador for Miniature horses.

Good luck at your next show!

Barbara Kilkenny

Rita, it won't open for me for some reason. Is it weeokiefarm.com ? Best of luck at Central, will look forward to pictures.
default_smile.png
See you in Tulsa in September!

Jan

Thanks, Robin.

Yes, Barbara, Oasis was the horse that won Pinto World senior stallion. Glad you liked the changes in my website.

Jan, it should open just clicking on My Webpage at the bottom of my posts. Or it is www.weeokiefarm.com. Hope to see you in Tulsa. I have decided, though, not to take my 2 that I've been showing this year. Just don't think they're quite ready yet for that level.

Rita

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Rita ! nice changes to the site ! I love Oasis what a remarkable boy !

Ive been wanting to stop in a visit when i get a few days off LOL

the babies are lovely as always - there are a few there that would look rather nice in my pasture
default_wink.png

good luck at central and maybe see ya in tulsa ! im goin to try to get a day off

but then im asking for two days off to show my colt at the arabian show at the Tulsa Fair so we will see if i get to go to Nationals to watch

Well, I see I got my website updated in the nick of time, as my rotating banner is up for this coming month.
default_rolleyes.gif

Yes, Marsha, the babies sure do look better in person than the pictures do. Those were their 4 day old pictures.

Rose, it was indeed a plasure to meet you and your husband at Pinto World. Hope to see you next week in Wichita - sure you'll be there to see that handsome boy of yours show.

Erika, thanks for your kind words. You know you are welcome here at any time. Please stop by!

Rita

Latest posts

Back