Website redesign

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
Our daughter, Lauren, has spent a couple of months, or more, redoing our web site. Please check it out and let me know what you think. I am so pleased with the many hours that she spent! Little America Miniature Horses

I think it looks great very professional and I do like the STALLION page where you can see pictures instead of just a name...same with the colts/fillies, makes them more inviting...very nice!!!!!!!!

Great Job, very easy to look around, love your place hope someday to come an visit.

Lauren has done a fantastic job, and with all the photos and write ups, she sure was busy.
default_aktion033.gif

Really LOVED IT! , I loved looking at the old advertisements ,I loved the stallion page and the reference page is fantastic and how nice to see prices on the sales page , I will be book marking your site , congratulations
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Tony, I think she did an incredible job
default_smile.png

I love your farm and your tiny horses!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Really enjoyed your new website, very easy to move around and love the added videos. Will visit often.

I love your website. I have always love your horses. Lauren did a great job. I like having the history of you and your family and the history of the horses. she is very talented.

i love the tour photos as well. i would love another tour spring time would be great
default_smile.png

Love your newly redesigned site, Tony! Tell Lauren she did a fabulous job! I really like all the photos
default_smile.png

Just visited your website. It is really nice!! Love all of the picture's and the way that it is laid out! Fantastic Job!!!!
default_yes.gif

Thanks so much for your comments. I am so pleased with the results. We will add some more as we go along. I need to update the World Champion pages because I am several years behind and I think that some people may enjoy them.

Latest posts

Back