Weanlings to grown up pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k9mini2

Reaction score
I am more of a reader and seldom post but the post below of yearling gave me and idea of something I have always wanted to see. I have seen all those photos of the show horses when they are grown and I see people post photos of babies. What I would really like to see is the photo of the horse a a baby and then later all grown up. I always think what would that one look like grown up...or conversly what did that one look like when he was a baby?

do any of you have photos like that??? would love to see them.
saludando.gif

Here is Baxters Tiny Rocket Dancer growing up. The love of my life
wub.gif

Just a day old

tiny2.jpg

A yearling both of ours very first show

tinyribbon.JPG

tinystill.JPG

And as a two year old. In this pic she was at the show for 5 days and dropped weight on me and shes i feel a little over stretched. But you can see the yearling butt high went away as she matured.

justintiny.jpg

Here are a few of mine...

Lacy as a baby

fb4009e2.jpg

Lacy now

f4901f17.jpg

Queenie as a weanling

fdf203a3.jpg

Queenie as an adult (going thru transition from winter fuzz to spring coat here)

fb120ae8.jpg

Deja Vu as baby

f2bd3444.jpg

And here are some of Deja as an adult....she is the only CockRobin x Missy daughter we still have.
wub.gif

Fat & fuzzy in full winter coat here...

fbaa4458.jpg

In liberty class...

fd5f98f9.jpg

and....2 weeks before delivering this years filly!

f2bd344a.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]Teddy now owned by Robert Samuels[/SIZE]

2 days
f88764de.jpg

1 year
fa020881.jpg

2 years
f7da4222.jpg

Sweet Tart weanling.
f326914d.jpg

yearling
f36971d4.jpg

2 year old
f2fbd111.jpg

Lyn

Here are the few I have with baby pictures.

This is my stallion, 31.25" smokey black, Frichnick's Black Cloud.........

As a baby

29150BlackCloud1.jpg

Last fall as a 5 year old

60689rightjuly.JPG

I will have to upload the other pictures of the other horses and post later today.

Here is "Smokin' Colt Pistol" as a weanling

f4a6ce37.jpg

as a yearling

f5377c67.jpg

as a two year old

f3a0a8e5.jpg

Here is our "Minih Smokin' Most Wanted" as a weanling getting ready for the fair.

f71d216d.jpg

and this year as a yearling

f38f8ce8.jpg

Here is ours (and Erica's) Ringo as a baby

f43b4da6.jpg

as a weanling

f3c7fd99.jpg

and as a yearling

f3060ee5.jpg

and a two year old

f34c7ecd.jpg

Thank you everyone who has posted so far. This is really amazing to me. Some of them look almost identical as adults to what they look as babies started out showing just how nice they were going to be and finished that way... Others seem to me like a dramatic change took place. From cute fuzzy chubby babies into beautiful graceful adults.
yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Usually the show babies already look like show horses as babies.... you just know that they are going to be great and then they really do fulfill the promise.[/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=13pt]Triple H Derby Day Miracle:[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt](my former does it all show stallion, now my much loved does it all gelding) [/SIZE]

baby%20picture%20Derby_1.jpg

Derby%20--%20Silver%20Star%20Show%20--%20May%2010,%202004%20075.jpg

Derby-WCMHR-Hunter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=13pt]Whinny For Me's Skippin Miracle ("Skipper")[/SIZE][SIZE=8pt](son of Derby above -- as a few day old foal and a yearling... first anything of my breeding and I'm so proud of him)[/SIZE]

threedayold-skipper-1.jpg

Skipper-VMHC-by-DRockwell.jpg

Latest posts

Back