we were going to western regional

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katiean

Reaction score
We were so excited we were going to go to western regional shows but I thought I would get sick instead. I don't know what happened. but,I was taking a perscription for 4 days. 4 days later I was almost dead. Now after 4 weeks I am home and I haven't even been able to go out to see my poor little horses. I have had to leave their care to others which I hate and I won't get to go out for another 8 weeks. I am changing theire feed to straight hay and hopefully they will do well since they are not being used. A friend of mine does drive past to check that my babies don't get too thin. So if they do She will let me know right away.

Oh, Katien, I am so sorry to hear you are having an illness to deal with. I am glad you have someone to care for your horses. Please take good care of yourself. I am glad to know you pulled through.

Peggy

Yikes, that sounds scary! Were you allergic to the medication? Whatever it was, I'm glad to hear that you are on the mend, though it sounds like you've still got a long road ahead of you. Take care!

So thats where you've been...

Hope your feeling better and that is very scary!!

I know by the time you get to see your babies you'll be so excited and very ready..

Poor thing!! Sure hope you get better fast. Sounds like you have had a rough time, hang in there.
default_yes.gif

Im in the Northern Nevada area.

If I am close to you I would be glad to help you out if you needed it.

Send me a PM if you would like.

Hope you are feeling better soon, and we will be a the Western Regionals also.

Latest posts

Back