We went to a show on the weekend leaving my poor

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiLo Minis

Reaction score
......... AWESOME!!!!!!

We were in Lockport for the weekend and my hubby stayed home to look after the horses. There are several more to foal but Rose was really imminent. Being a maiden we really didn't know what to expect and I was a bit worried but not nearly as worried as my "non horsey" hubby
default_laugh.png
It sure seems he did a fabulous job though! We were held up at the border for almost 2 hours or we would have made it home in time for this foaling. Here he is the next morning.

Introducing Maple Mountain Brass Key, son of Whispering Rose (my very favorite driving mare) and Echo's Golden Arrogance:

colt7e.jpg

colt5e.jpg

colt1e.jpg

Brass's daddy:

ArisPageE.jpg

Husband pulls through , and does a GREAT job...I love it
default_aktion033.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_517.gif
default_517.gif

he deserves a big hug and kiss for that!! by the way the baby is very nice congradulations!

I have the "non horsey" husband .
default_gaah.gif

Last edited:
Way to go Hubby!

My husband pulled a foal out of a mare one time by himself, would have thought he was named emperor!! Gotta love it!

Congratulations Lori on your newest addition. You gotta love those non horsey hubby's who are so willing to stay home and take care of things. Couldn't do without mine. He deserves an extra pat on the back.

Arlene

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Way to go hubby!!!!! What would we ever do without them...God luv 'em!
default_wub.png
Congratulations on a magnificent colt!!!!

Well you got a gorgeous colt with gorgeous parents!!

..........and a keeper hubby :)))

Susan O.

Yaaaaay, hubby! Congratulations! I love that collage of daddy by the way, may have to shamelessly copy that for Kody.
default_wink.png

Leia

Congratulations. Lori and husband what a beautiful foal. Husband did a great job.

Yaaaaay, hubby! Congratulations! I love that collage of daddy by the way, may have to shamelessly copy that for Kody.
default_wink.png

Leia
You go right ahead and do that Leia! I sure don't have a problem with anyone making collages of their own horses!
default_biggrin.png
If you need help you can send me the pictures and I will even do one for you.

Thanks everyone! I am really thrilled with this colt. He is going to turn out to be a looker from all appearances and he sure can move! I had the babies all outside in the sun today (it finally stopped raining!) and he sure knows what to do with all those legs of his!

I will pass on your praise to Mike, my husband. He was pretty shook up when we got back
default_biggrin.png

The third picture of Brass is really cool. He's gorgeous
default_smile.png

What color is the daddy?

He looks kinda like a palomino, but I know he's not cause of his dark points..

Congrats Dale, Mike and Lori! Mike sure does sound like a keeper! I don't know if my husband would let me leave him alone like that, LOL.

Mom, Dad, & I are so proud to see Rose finally be the mom we knew she could be!

Francis would be tickled pink to watch little brass strut his stuff!

Congrats Lori on another beautiful foal.

Latest posts

Back