We Miniature Horse People Are SO Lucky

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very well said Jill.

Major dittos here.

Tommy

It's like this window sticker I saw the other day: "When I count my blessings at night, I count my horses twice!" Perfect for the minis! There is nothing like the mornings I spend with my horses, the way my baby likes to run in her field and play with me, and especially those many different looks that Midas gives me.

I love it when I turn my horses out to pasture and they are happily munching away and the sprinklers are going , it is such a peaceful contented feeling to just sit and watch them. I am sure it can lower anyone's blood pressure just watching them.

Yea.

I suffer from mild depression, and it has affected me a LOT during the school year. Mainly with regular teenage stuff, but I go home and sit with my horses and tell them whats wrong, and the always make me feel better. Got me out of my suicidal habits too!
aktion033.gif

wub.gif
nothing like coming home after a stressful day and being dog tiredjust knowing I can go to the barn and there they are waiting for me !! Oh what a horsey hug will do for you
wub.gif
wub.gif
!!!

wpsellwood said:
Ok when I feel the most tranquil, is when (dont laugh) I get done feeding the shedrow is raked and everything is all clean.  Its quiet with the exception of them munching on their grain.  Its my favorite time period!  I can just sit there and listen.  I feel like the luckiest person at that moment.
441968[/snapback]

I don't think a single one of us would laugh at that sentiment! I think we probably would all agree with you. At least, I do. It's one of my most favourite times, too.

wub.gif

Back