We may have a baby tonight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlenehorse

Reaction score
My black and white pinto mare is due on May 30th but she has always delivered 2 weeks early. She has had 3 foals for me and each one was two weeks early. She has a big bag and looking at 24 to 48 hours.

Put her on the camera and the equipage.

Carlene

Good luck with your mare, Carlene!

I have a mare that is looking pretty close too. She is at 314 days today which is longer than she's ever carried. But, she's also on double dose regumate to hopefully make her carry to term. This mare has been under camera for about 3 weeks and off and on with the Equipage, but she'll be wearing it for sure tonight!
default_smile.png

Well she is still holding onto that foal She didn't even set the alarm off. She slept like a baby.

Carlene

my last mare has been teasing me like that for the last week or so. I am about ready to go pull it out myself..LOL I must have patience..I must have patience...LOL Good luck..
default_biggrin.png

default_new_shocked.gif
I believed I was the only one with those kinds of thoughts.
default_biggrin.png

I am ready to get my come-along out.

Carlene

According to the breeder's dates, my mare is at 370. I was annoyed last week. I'm getting disgusted this week. lol

Good luck Carlene!

According to the breeder's dates, my mare is at 370. I was annoyed last week. I'm getting disgusted this week. lol

Good luck Carlene!

Gasp! Oh my gosh say it ain't so!! I want my life back!!!!!!!!!!!
default_unsure.png

ETA: I do wish Carlene and everyone good luck:)!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back