We lost a mini mare today, Plus had another surprize

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazzyear

Reaction score
We lost a mini mare today when i was at work. she died giving birth, the foal never made it out. here is Mercedes.

100_5881.jpg

On a better note, another mare that was not close to foaling gave birth last nite to a very nice filly. here is the new filly

Picture271.jpg

Picture281.jpg

Sorry for your loss.
default_no.gif

That always terrified me when I was working...that a mare would go early, before I began my "foaling vaccation". We did have two early foals that were a few weekes early, lost one, but the other was as healthy as any...but thankfully, never lost a mare.

What a terrible thing...

Sorry to hear about your loss, I know it's heart breaking. Thankfully the other mare did well to remind us all of

the circle of life. RIP Mercedes

Sorry for your lost just went through it with a friend so know how hard it is.

What a cute foal.

I am sorry for your loss.

And thankful you have a new life to keep you inspired. A real beauty I might add!

So sorry for your loss.

The filly is very nice. Congratulations Pattern looks like mom.
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wanted to add my condolences on the loss of your beautiful mare, Mercedes... So very sorry for your loss.

What a nice surprise, on the same day, to receive such a wonderful gift to help you heal.

Congratulations on your new filly, she is a looker all ready!

Have you named her yet?

So very sorry to read about your little Mercedes - if only she had waited until you were home, but life is full of 'what if's' isn't it. RIP mercedes.

Your suprise is a very attractive filly -- congratulations!

Anna

I'm SO deeply sorry you lost your mare and her foal!
default_sad.png

I hope your new filly gives you joy
default_smile.png

I'm so sorry you lost your mare and foal.
default_no.gif
That has always been one of my biggest fears. I'm glad you have a nice foal to remind you why we do this!

Geeezzzz. I am so sorry you lost your mare and her foal...Your new foal is beautiful!

So sorry for the loss of your mare
default_sad.png
but what a beautiful filly your other mare had
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back