We have to share our news!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MeadowRidge,

You ought to come down here for one of the Mule and Donkey shows! They are SO fun! If you are a business, it's TD(tax Deductable)!!! I'm sure Minimules and I could show you around.

StarWish

We have our first show in August. Usually around the third weekend. We would love some more mini mules/donkeys/hinneys to come add to the competition. The weather here then is quite nice! Would love to actually meet you in person.

Starwish, give Gabriella an extra hug and tell her I can't wait to "Get over this WORK!"

As Minimule said, we have our first one in August and it's on the 21st. Then, we have our State Fair Mule and Donkey show which will be Sept. 3rd this year. Last year, Minimules' jack, Kilroy, won the Grand Championship for all sized jacks at the State Fair! I'll tell you this because his mother is shy about bragging! LOL! He is one fine boy!

We would love to have you come down and participate! It would give you something to look forward to doing....
yes.gif

StarWish

Dear Aunt Minimule,

Mom gave me an extra hug for you but I NEED MORE!!!!!!
wink.gif

Love, Gabriella

StarWish

shminifancier,

Yes, those 2 were way cute and today, our little Gabriella is in the contest representing the donkey world!

StarWish

You just got to 10's from me that is such a neat pic~! One can just about reach out and give a big hug around that nice head and neck~! And such a cute face~!

shminifancier,

Hugging her is GREAT!!!! I'm glad you feel like you could do that.

Thanks for the compliments. I'll tell her what you said!

StarWish

Congratulations to little Gabriella for being the best looking equine on Equuisite yesterday! Of course we knew she was!

Hello everyone...... I just joined this forum at Colleen's invitation. She managed to get two new mini donkeys into my corral when she brought hers home recently. I already had one 36 yr old mini donkey and he needed company. We also have 9 other donkeys, (mostly mammoths) and 2 horses. So I was already a confirmed donk-a-holic before Colleen added to my herd. We ride, drive and generally have a lot of fun with our donkeys.

Looking forward to getting acquainted with all of you and sharing info here.

Nelda in New Mexico

Welcome, Hugadonk/Nelda!!! I'm glad to see you finally made it on this board as you will be a benefit w/all of your donkey know-how!

Thanks for the congrats for Gabriella! Now, she has a big as well as very fuzzy head! LOL!

OK, everyone...watch out because she was the main carrier of "Donkeyitis/Donkey Fever" for lots who are afflicted in New Mexico!!!!...and we love her even more, now!

StarWish/Colleen

Thanks for the welcome..... I'm trying to figure out this new format so I hope I don't make too many mistakes!

Yes, I confess to being a major donkey-enabler. Just can't seem to help myself.

hugadonk

...and your donkey kids are SO happy about that!!!

StarWish/Colleen

Latest posts

Back