We have talked of those going to Nationals,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laura said:
Those of us who have shown forever usually get the same stalls each year.  Since this will be the 3rd year at Tulsa, we are pretty sure we'll be in the same place as the last 2 years. 

458860[/snapback]

This will be our second year at Tulsa, and our third Nationals. This year we're bringing seven horses, whereas last year we only had three. I hope that "qualifies" us for better stalls than that dirty old dustbin of the racehorse barn!!

I don't know what we'll have for stall decorations exactly, but there will certainly be a big ol' Canadian flag. I like the idea of putting our Forum name on our stalls and will try to remember to do that. I had my button last year and didn't see a single other person with one the whole time we were there. We'll also add our name to the list that will be posted.

Yes I will be with jamie! My Stall Curtins are Navy with Light blue Ribbon and My sign sayes Noel's Miniatures and Farrier Services! if you can't find us and hear a Goat crying or a pig squealing you will find us! I am bottle feeding the goat and the people I am getting my new baby pig from are delivering her! On Friday and Saturday Little Madison will be there showing! SHe is getting excited!

Hope to see you all there!

Rebecca

saludando.gif
saludando.gif
saludando.gif
saludando.gif
saludando.gif
saludando.gif

WE WILL PROBABLLY BE IN BARN C. I KNOW I ALREADY HAVE A BUNCH OF

HORSES TO TRIM SO IF ANYONE NEEDS THEIRS DONE LET ME KNOW PRETTY

QUICK. WE WILL BE STABLED WITH E TRAINING AND PICKPOCKET. LINDA B

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Rebecca can I please love on your piggy????? I used to have one that I raised in the house! He got pneumonia when we moved to the new house and we lost him.
no.gif
He even ate bacon! His name was Spot.[/SIZE]

Lyn

I have no idea where we will be stalled. However, if everything works out, along about Monday you may hear some 'braying' going on
biggrin.gif
. Just follow the sounds and I will post where we are stalled. Hoping to trade for a couple of mini mules and with gas prices like they are, will try and get a stall to keep them in until its time to go home. Was going to make an extra trip home with them, but me thinks not now
no.gif

Our colors are white on kelly green. Sorry, not clever enough to have stall curtains. However, Bonnie Fogg will be staying in our area when she isn't over with Ozark Miniatures in the Vendor area. Our name is Horsefeathers Farm. PLEASE stop and introduce yourself. We're only taking 2 horses, so will have lots of time, if anyone needs help, let us know. We will be arriving Wed. noonish.
aktion033.gif

Pam

Laura - God bless you for posting that map of the facilities. We signed up late, so I'm sure that our stalls are in a bad area - oh well - live and learn.

This is our first Nationals so it'll be a HUGE learning experience for us. We're bringing one horse ourselves, and then three with our trainers. Picking up two there....possibly three - and a new trailer to haul them home in.

I hope to meet everyone that I can while we're there!!
rolleyes.gif

Also, the "north arena" was supposed to be torn down and rebuilt after nationals last year (as I understood it anyway); does anyone know if it was?
Magic,

The north arena was torn down and rebuilt. I was at Tulsa just a few weeks ago for the AMHA Central Championship Show. They are still working on the north arena building and there was construction going on. I didn't see Barn E so I can only assume that it is a new building and hopefully ready to use. The race horse barns are scheduled to be torn down and rebuilt, however, for now they are still standing so I would imagine some of you will be stalled there. With the numbers coming to this show, I guess horses will be stalled in every nook and cranny!

[SIZE=21pt]Lyn! Feel free to come by she will be there on Sunday the 11th in the eveingin! If I am busy with the horses I will try to point you in her direction she will probably be needing lovings while i am showing! She is a Black Pot Belly! I am soo excited about nationals this year and having my new baby comming makes it even more exciting! [/SIZE]

I have no clue as to where we will be, but I will have my stall signs on all my stalls. AKS Miniatures. And on my golf cart too, its electic so I can drive it alot while we are there
car2.gif
Oh and my golf cart is green and I am fat and have red hair and a big mouth, so yell at me, not really yell but flag me down. I can't wait to meet everyone.

If we get there due to the gas problem I have no idea where we will be stalled as we are only bringing two horses. This is our first time there so we will be wandering around looking like we are lost. ( and we will be)
new_shocked.gif
Our stall curtains are navy with light blue flames around the edges. Our farm name is BLUE BLAZES and we will mark our stalls with signs that say . LB MEMBER, and MEMBER OF EAST COAST MINIATURE HORSE CLUB. I encougage all members of the ECMHC to mark their stalls so we can recognize them also. This is a new and coming club that is really making a mark its first year on the mini world. My husband will be talking fast and a lot and I will be telling him to hush, so you can't miss us.
yes.gif
Short and Sassy is coming with us to keep us out of trouble. Can't wait to meet everyone. Minimomnc I am pretty sure I can find you LOL
thumbup.gif

Maryann

rocking m" farm will be in cattle barn 4. we have been there for several years.

stop buy we'd love to meet you all.

Why doesn't everyone take a white sheet and paint LB ON IT IN LARGE LETTERS AND HANG IT FROM THE Front of their stalls then everyone will have no trouble finding everyone else.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
We look forward to visiting with everyone
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Our stall curtains are red/black/gold - they will have our farm name - Buckeye Walnut Creek Farm printed on them.

I have no clue as to where we will be stalled as we have been stalled everywhere in the past from the race horse barns through Barn B
new_shocked.gif

Safe Travels to all
saludando.gif
saludando.gif

Back