We have talked of those going to Nationals,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Was just wondering if you could let us know WHERE you will be and with whom.

Is the person you are stalling with have a certain color stall curtains, or a certain display set up that we can LOOK for? Sure would make it easier, at least for me. Or is there a certain place you hang out?

Just curious!

Sure hope to see you there,,,,,,,,,,if I can find you!!!!!!!!!!
new_shocked.gif
I couldn't even find Cyndi in Ohio.
no.gif

Last year there was a "sign up sheet" at Ozark Tack, where we could put our names, forum nicknames, and where we were stalled, on a huge sheet of paper that was hanging up. I'm sure that they will have that same thing again.

Frankie, be sure to come by and look me up, ok? I'll be in the barn farthest from the arena (not sure which "letter" that is), about in the middle, and I will have my "Magic Mist Minatures" sign up. I'll also be next to Ruff N Tuff Minis, and Pheasant Run Minis, and Sweet Opal Minis, and DisneyHorse (not sure if she has a farm name) so I should be fairly easy to find.

Is your mare going to be there? I want to meet her too!!
smile.gif

[sorry for double post

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I will be with Dawns Chase farms.... big sign has a dawning sun with an arabian looking horse and is red and white. Our tables are covered with red and white we are in barn B towards the back on the right coming from the arena if we have the same stalls as the last two years.[/SIZE]

Alice Nelson farrier from NC will be with us in case anyone needs feet done in our barn....probably shouldnt say we will have a vet with us too but I will, sorry Cheryl.

Also I will have some show jackets ladies med and also plus sizes for sale there used.... 5 to 20 dollars. Some only worn once!

Will have samples of Herbalifes new energy drink Liftoff there too... It is the drink recomended by the U S Vollyball team and has been advertised on TV. Great for when you are having trouble staying awake and focusing.

Guess thats all I know for now. We are leaving for NY sunday to pick up our other horses and some others and will leave there tues am for Tulsa!

Cant believe it is time to go already!!!!
aktion033.gif

Also Esther will be selling her books at Ozarks booth!

Lyn

Magic, thanks for the info, I will look for the sheet!

And I will for sure look for you! I've been printing off things from the forum, information, to take with me, so I'll know who's there and where they are.

I am sooooooooooo excited!

Yes, Sophie will be there,,,,,,,,,,,,as well as one other little surprise,,,,,,,,uhhhhhh????????
shutup.gif

I will be in Barn B, usually about midway down on the left (from arena) - will be stalled over next to Belinda Bagby (Cross Country - B&B Training) I will probably be in the next aisle and will have my own curtians ext (Erica's Tiny Trotters) will be arriving Friday.

Frankie said:
Yes, Sophie will be there,,,,,,,,,,,,as well as one other little surprise,,,,,,,,uhhhhhh????????
shutup.gif

458726[/snapback]

Spill it girlfriend!!!
biggrin.gif

at the very least, email or pm me and tell me, I can keep a secret. Then I will tell you about MY little surprise(s).
yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]NO FAIR!!!!! I have no surprizes this year
sad.gif
I cant keep a secret so dont tell me anything!
wink.gif
[/SIZE]

Lyn

I will be in the barn attached to the arena, at least I think. We will have a hospitality area with black teal and silver curtains for the PacWest Arenosa Partnership. There are several farms involved in this.

We will also have a table at ringside.

Please stop by and introduce yourself.

I have no clue LOL. Just gonna be there like I am in my right mind. Stabled with Judy Bakker of Sunfire...I'll be the one carrying on like a 16 yr old on a holiday without my parents (as in I'm 41 ..so look out)....Hopefully will get my valance up that says "Willowood Stables" in blue on blue.

Kim

[SIZE=14pt]We should be on the south end of Barn A, right next to the courtyard area Expo center map[/SIZE]

It will be Flying A Farm (plum stall curtains) and Dreamweaver Farm (black with green trim) stall curtains. We'll have green & white adirondack chairs & lounges set up with both farms' colors cushions. We'll likely have at least those first 3-4 rows of stalls on the south end
wacko.gif
yes.gif
My tack stall will be the 1st stall in the southeast corner of the barn.

Some friends who are leasing horses from both farms and some of Dana's clients (since I have retired from training) will have additional stalls with us.

We love visitors if we have time to chat. If we're swamped, we'll beg your pardon for being busy and probably hand you a horse to hold!
biggrin.gif
If you come by during the Futurity sessions, we'll definitely put you to work
yes.gif
Between the 2 farms we're showing more than 20 Futurity horses
new_shocked.gif

lyn_j said:
[SIZE=14pt]NO FAIR!!!!! I have no surprizes this year
sad.gif
  I cant keep a secret so dont tell me anything!
wink.gif
[/SIZE]Lyn

458736[/snapback]

[SIZE=14pt]I can help you with that Lyn...wait until you get a load of the palomino & white filly
yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Laura we should be pretty close if we get the same place as last year so if we are around Miss Mia is more then welcome to come play with Raven
smile.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Laura believe me if I had any kind of money I would be asking for pictures of her and making you promise to let her come home with me! I have a shetland mare that is bred, and two weaners to sell but no nibbles so far.[/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]Those of us who have shown forever usually get the same stalls each year. Since this will be the 3rd year at Tulsa, we are pretty sure we'll be in the same place as the last 2 years.[/SIZE]

Lisa, Mia will LOVE getting to play with Raven..she's 4 now ya know, as she will be the first to tell you! They were SO cute together last year!!

Lyn, You know I take payments....surely we could squeeze one (or two!) more in with Bruce for the ride home
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Yah how did you find out where you all are stalled at? We requested not to be in the racehorse barns this year due to our asthma problems. We were hacking like a couple of smokers lol.

I will have maroon stall curtains with a banner that says JMS Miniatures with Red's picture on it, and it will have a bunch of show pics on the curtains, not professional looking but they will be up there lol. And I will be stalled with Rebecca or "RNR" here on the forum and her farm name is Noel's Miniatures.

Here's what I WISH...................

Many times a forum member has a different Farm name that their forum name. I WISH each of you would put a sign on their stalls with your FORUM NAME on it!

I will be there walking past the stalls and farm signs and will walk right past you not knowing you're a member of LB since I've never seen you before.
sad.gif
But if there is a sign saying "LB member so & so" at your stalls, then I will know it's you!
yes.gif

Well, it's just an idea
biggrin.gif

I have a couple of questions about the Expo map (and thank you for posting the link to that, Laura!)

There are barns A, B, C, and E-- is there no "D"?

and barn E is new, isn't it?

Also, the "north arena" was supposed to be torn down and rebuilt after nationals last year (as I understood it anyway); does anyone know if it was?

I need to send this map to some friends who will be going for the first time, it does help to have an idea of where things are.
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back