We have slept in it now we can show you!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the dividing wall. We also looked at some other models and always

kept coming back to this one. Jim did have to put a block in the doorway

on the floor to keep shaving s from coming into the living quarters. The

doors do not go all the way to the floor in any of the trailers we looked at.

I am not so graceful but have only tripped over the block once. LOL :DOH!

So I guess thats a good thing. Mary f

Thanks - Now I have to get my Mr. Safety working!

wow fantastic

we have looked at the toy haulers

to do a conversion but haven't seen any with such

a large area for horses

But not looking real serious yet

and I love your set up

Thanks for posting the pictures

I'll keep this for future reference

as it sounds a great way to go

beautiful

congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

I am so glad that you're enjoying your Work N Play!!

Jim has done a great job converting it into being perfect for yall, and you're so right about it being perfect for the food and drinks at the shows. I'm going to show my dad this post in the morning sometime, I'm sure that he'll appreciate your kind words and glad that you're liking it so much
default_smile.png

Do you mind if I send a few of those pictures to him? I think those would be great for showing off that RV's can be used for much more than just camping!!

I am so glad that you're enjoying your Work N Play!!

Jim has done a great job converting it into being perfect for yall, and you're so right about it being perfect for the food and drinks at the shows. I'm going to show my dad this post in the morning sometime, I'm sure that he'll appreciate your kind words and glad that you're liking it so much
default_smile.png

Do you mind if I send a few of those pictures to him? I think those would be great for showing off that RV's can be used for much more than just camping!!
Yes of course send him pics. We so appreciate him and the rest of the guys and gals at the Store so much.

They went over board to help us find out the answers we needed, and worked with us on getting it ordered exactly as we needed it. And yes I think Forrest River and other

Toy Hauler manufactures, should consider the mini horse people serious potential customers. The

whole layout is just perfect for minis. You saw how calm the horses were riding in it. Its so light and open

for them. They took the 4 hour ride to Williamston as just another ride in the park. LOL I posted

a pic of Camerons Sunday School visit on another thread with the kids in the back eating. . You may want to

send that one too.
default_saludando.gif

Where did you get your stall dividers if I may ask

Thanks!
Jim made the stall dividers himself. He is pretty handy !! After needing

a lot welded over the years, he decided to take a welding class himself

at the local community college several years ago. I think it has paid off. Mary

What is the total length of the trailer? It's very nice!
Thank you . Its 38 feet counting the fifth wheel part.

That is just a fabulous layout Maryann. My friend and I have both been looking at modifying the Toy Haulers for hauling minis - I'm so glad to see it works well!!

Your hubby deserves a big pat on the back to for all the modifications! Love the rolling rack!

Latest posts

Back