We have an apartment!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Feather1414

Reaction score
My boyfriend and I have been searching day and night for the past 3-4 days for an apartment and today we found it!

It's a basement apartment in a duplex, 2 bedroom, 750 sq feet, kitchen with fridge and stove and water, trash, sewer, cable and internet are included! We only pay for gas and electric which the landlord said has always been very reasonable. All that for $630 a month, which is what we were looking at.

Plus what is really funny is we are literally next door neighbors to my close friend, who we have been waiting to get an apartment in her building, but it's such a good deal it doesn't even matter at this point.

Here are the pictures that were on the craigslist ad. I saw it at 1pm today, called, saw it at 2pm and signed the papers at 4:30. My parents saw it, and the lease and everything and they can't believe we found such a good deal.

apartments.jpg

apartment2.jpg

That looks like an awesome apartment and that is going to be so great for you guys, im really happy for you
default_wub.png

Happy moving -enjoy that
default_biggrin.png

That is awesome! Congratulations

Sounds GREAT! Pictures are always good to take BEFORE moving in. And then again when you move out.....

WHOOO HOOOO!!! I'm SO happy for you!! When do you move? Now I hope!!

Quite literally now.

I have about 1/3 of the room packed up and we are taking loads over. Instead of a screaming match, we made up a story about how Levi's aunt won't continue paying for his college unless he moves because his grades were slipping. Two of our roommates were here to hear the story and they took is really rather well. We are actually all talking and laughing and getting along.

The other girl roommate I have though is going to be a NIGHTMARE. Thats where the screaming will come from. We kept texting her and saying she needed to come home because we have something to tell her, and when we called her, she chewed her best friend out on the phone, and she doesn't even know whats going on.

But thats ok, she can scream all she wants because at the end of this weekend we won't be living here!!!!!

I am so glad you are getting out!! What a cute place too... I wouldnt listen to any screaming, I would just move your stuff fast and dont speak with them again!!

Latest posts

Back