We have adopted a dwarf in need of ------

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
We were just imformed that we are getting a little dwarf named Chubby! He needs some special care on his feet with some "Magic Shoes"

Jenell ( littleBit) and myself have been working on this project for some time now! And all our efferts are going to pay off for Chubby! I will update everyone on Chubby as soon as We get him home!

Let's chaulk this one up to team work!

Bill

Here's a few pix of Chubby!

CHUBBY_resized.jpg

chubby21_resized.jpg

chubby1_resized.jpg

What a little special doll!!!!
cheekkiss.gif
thumbup.gif
I have a dwarf that also has to wear shoes, but he gets around as well as anyone. His very first pair of shoes were really long type skies my hubby welded for him, and eventually we just kept shortening them until now-which is a regular pair of very tiny pony shoes..
yes.gif
yes.gif

Oh Bill he is so cute! Angel will love bossing him around. Pllease keep us updated. Congratulations! For you and Chubby!

Oh Lord, "Chubby" is a cutie. He looks like he's a little character.
laugh.gif

Looking forward to hearing how things are going with him......

MA

Bill, he sure is a cutie. It's going to be love when Angel meets him.

Ginny

Your Chubby looks my dwarf Skyy. They would be cute together, but I don't think Dudley would like that idea too much, he is my appy dwarf. Both of my dwarves I adopted and I think that is great you are getting little Chubby. I talk to Janell a lot and I also have a magic show but my one dwarf gets so sore when he wears them.
sad.gif
But he gets around really good!! I hope little Chubby lightens you like my little ones lighten me!!!

Thanks,

Heather
SKYSUD3.JPG

SKYDUDS.JPG

Latest posts

Back