We have a new baby...!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nosuthastomasp1

Reaction score
First off I want to thank Donna Lavery from Winning Streak for the awesome opportunity to get this little guy, and for allowing me to come watch him and help out at the Julep Cup in Kentucky last weekend! The Kentucky Horse Park is so awesome!
biggrin.gif
I was going to tell everyone sooner, but my mom said I had to wait until we got back from this show.

Well, this colt was the first mini baby I got to see born, and I just fell head over heels for him! He's got Dels Cowboy, Orion Light, Roan Ranger, Fire & Ice and quite a few others in his bloodlines, so I'm really happy about that! Jazz is black with three low socks, and one back right stocking, plus a white strip in his mane, and a palm size white spot on his right side, by his withers!

He just got back from the Julep Cup show too... Donna showed him to 2 thirds and 1 fourth out of 9 horses (That got him 2 points so he qualified for Worlds), against really good competition. He's a little immature right now, but he's still really cute... A friend of ours that was there said he had a 'telescopic neck'! I'll be showing him in our local show next month, but Donna will show him in the weanling class at the AMHA Worlds this year! I'm so excited!

So please welcome Winning Streaks All Jazzed Up!!!!

Jazz_0026.jpg

Jazz_1__0003.jpg

We're going to pick him up tomorrow, so of course I'll have to take a ton of pictures of him! And if all goes well I'll have even more good news later this weekend!

Just had to share!

-Jessie

new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif

I was sitting at the announcers table during that class, and I kept saying, ohhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want that horse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess,

Congrats on the new colt! He looks even better now... :) Is he going to show in the 26" and Under or the over 26" -30" class?

Congrats!

Ginny Long

Ginny, I'm pretty sure he's going to be in 26"-30" class, but I'd have to check with Donna. I'm not even sure what he measured this time... But you know me, I like long legs, so being 26"-30" is fine in my opinion! :)

-Jessie

PS, Frankie, I didn't realize you'd been there or I would've tried to make a point to come say hi!

What a beauty! You're going to have the best time with this little guy. He's quite an eyecatcher! Not to mention the bloodline! Good luck and have fun with him.

Joan

Latest posts

Back