We have a FOAL!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Lex foaled a perfect, gorgeous, what looks to be a smutty buckskin COLT at 3pm exactly. He nursed within 40 mins.! Please welcome Levi to the world! Vid to come soon. I'm so ecstatic!

Introducing...Levi aka Destiny's Limited Edition! 2 hours old here
default_biggrin.png

DSCF0003-9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Many congrats!! So where are the pictures (cant wait for you to fiddle with a video, just post some pics!)

Anna

Oh wow she didnt hang around with the foaling. Congrats on your new boy, cant wait to see him

default_impatient.jpg
Yes Matt, you know better than to post something like this without at least ONE picture.....even if it isn't a 'good' one!
default_wink.png

~kathryn

Congratulations Matt! So glad all went well. Looking forward to pictures of your new little handsome man!
default_smile.png

Matt, Matt, Matt.... dont you know you just dont post here without pics, LOL

Congratulations on your new boy. By the looks of him, I would guess that he is a smoky black rather than a smutty buckskin. I have had several foals that I thought were smutty buckskin that looked like his color and had them turn out to be smoky blacks.

OMG I was thinking that maybe she had a bit more time before she would foal since I just noticed the other day where you had mentioned that she was around 321 days. Looks like I need to check in here more frequently otherwwise I'm missing everything.

Congratulations he's a handsome fella....

OMG I was thinking that maybe she had a bit more time before she would foal since I just noticed the other day where you had mentioned that she was around 321 days. Looks like I need to check in here more frequently otherwwise I'm missing everything.

Congratulations he's a handsome fella....
Yep. 321 days from the last breeding. Text book all the way up to foaling and had a textbook, easy, quick delivery. Placenta slipped out when she stood up, so I had to cut the cord; exactly the same as her first foal (strange, huh?).

I see you added a pic now...so I have to reply to that!
default_wink.png

Love his name! Levi is a very nice colt and yes, I think he is smokey black as well!!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back