We have a baby........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
We had a baby boy just this morning! I am so relieved everything went well..it was a textbook delivery. "Mom" is Clementine, the donkey I rescued this past January, and I thought she looked bred (she was so thin you really couldnt tell!) The jack she had been bred to was shot, before anyone knew about them. meet our little MeadowRidges Taco Delight.(name is still in question, so if anyones comes up with a cute one..let me know!!)
TacoDelight2.jpg
babyTaco.jpg

Look at those ears! Very cute boy. Can't wait for my longear to come this year.

Is there anything more beautiful than a baby Longears??? Maybe a human, maybe
laugh.gif
But that is just BEAUTIFUL!!!! Should really be "Serendipity" Lucky, chance find.

Corinne,

He is adorable!!

I am soooo glad that you rescued that little Clementine!

I shudder to think of what would have happened to her and the baby if she had it at that other place.

Love your name choice "MeadowRidges Taco Delight!!"

A great BIG "congratulations!!" ON YOUR NEW LITTLE "LONG EARS!!"

qtrrae said:
Love your name choice "MeadowRidges Taco Delight!!"A great BIG "congratulations!!" ON YOUR NEW LITTLE "LONG EARS!!"

353012[/snapback]

i think yall should call him floppay
biggrin.gif
congrats
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
i have fallen in love with him
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

HE sure is a cutie and what a blessing she was able to carry him in the shape she was in..........bless her heart........you definitely have a Gem.........in both of them....
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Love him, love him, love him!
wub.gif
Pictures dont do him justice eather!
whistling.gif
If your sis decides not to take him - can I ???
poke.gif

Lori, my sis will be taking him over my dead body!!!! You can have visitation right whenever you want! He sure is getting a extended "family" and LOVES all the attention! It is so great to see Clementine so content with him! (and she seems to LOVE all the extra attention too! ) They both deserve it. Corinne

Latest posts

Back