We have 29" of snow now and another winter storm warning???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxi'sMinis

Reaction score
We have been digging since Friday. There are glaciers in my yard. We have to clean off all the roofs now to keep them from caving in.

We already lost our deck with the Dec 18th snow. Holy cow my husband is exhausted already from clearing off the house roof and shoveling out the out buildings. We even drove 120 miles sat night to dig out my Mom.

I can't hardly walk in a little snow due to my knee replacements so I am not much help to him.

Geez praying this storm passes us by, pleeeeease.

Wow, I can't even imagine
default_no.gif
. I hope you get some relief soon. We haven't really had it to bad this year.I heard we're supposed to get some more snow in the next few days. Everyone is gonna be so happy to see spring get here
default_biggrin.png

We also got close to 30" and another to hit here tues night - wednesday with maybe another

12-18" this is insane for us here in NJ we never get more than a few inches usually :arg!

Both of you take it as easy as you can this weather is brutal how can people stand this all the time

not to mention the horrid ice storms across OK and the surrounding states

How do you all deal with this stuff all winter?

Oh my gosh this is unbelievable isn't it? We got over 30 inches on Friday to Saturday and are expecting at least 18 inches or more with the system coming in tomorrow afternoon. We've not even melted yet from what we got over the weekend. I might as well be living in Montana! Incredible. All I can say is that I'm thankful we put up that new barn. Everything under one roof and it stays nice and cozy is the way to go. The snow right now is heavy and wet...so very hard to walk in. Had it not been for the fact that hubby snow blowed and made paths all over the property we'd be in a heap of trouble. I'm not liking this winter very much at all. I don't mind the moderate cold...but when it comes to the snow and ice....then that's a different story.

Mary, that total is more than I've had all this year. With the two storms we've had my total has been just over 21" for the year and we dodged a bullet yesterday as they were forcasting another 4" but that went north of us. You are really working hard to stay ahead though. Hope Eagle is in the barn as with those totals you would loose him in the snow--not only because of his height but he would blend into the snow.

Take care

Latest posts

Back