We had our first ever baby!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is absolutely adorable! Congratulations!
default_smile.png

Russ, what a pretty little face on Stewie!!! I love that one picture of him looking right at the camera---too cute! Congratulations! I am excited for you!
default_biggrin.png

First babies are always special but that boy REAllY is a specil handsome fellow and Ijust LOVE his name. Big Congratulations!!!!!

Wow, Russ -- I didn't even know you were expecting!

Stewie is gorgeous and adorable -- and what a lucky little boy to have such a great human daddy!

In addition to Stewart Little, his nickname also makes me think of the old summer camp song,

"Stewball was a racehorse,

And I wish he were mine;

He never drank water,

He always drank wine."

...but I doubt Stewball was as much of a looker as your Stewie.

Congratulations!

Thanks everyone for the kind words on Stewie. I appreciate it alot.....Stewie has alot of relatives on the forum and I imagine you'll be seeing baby pics all summer. He is so much fun and I just love the little squirt!
default_biggrin.png

It was a long 342 day wait but so worth it! I can hide a pregnancy on the forum well.... eh
default_biggrin.png
Susanne.....lol

Love your Stewball song. Stewie has a devilish side to him but the look of an angel. How many babies do you know who pee on their mom's fresh hay and then go over to give his mom a nuzzle like, I didn't do it. ha!

Donna and Marnie....it seems just like yesterday you were by the stall when Rose was showing in MN. Time flies by so fast. Hope to see you guys this summer!

Oh, and a funny story REO and I share. Robin told me sometimes colts need an enema so be on the lookout...so if I see him kicking at his belly or swishing his tail...you know what to do she told me. So, I said Stewie, Aunt Robin said we might have to get the emema bottle out "if" you need it. Well, Little Stew...ran right over to the corner and politely pooped on demand. He's no dumby...I think he knows enemas aren't fun...lol

Karla, here is a picture of Stewie's dad (Rico) last summer at a show. I got him all ready for the show and had Robby Barth of Showtime Training Center take him in a couple the halter class for me. And yup, Farm Boy is my offical registered prefix name...paid my fee last year.

MCS_0001.jpg

Okay--I need to see your stallion now!!
default_biggrin.png

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW Russ, I didn;t even know you had one "on the way", and lo and behold, there he is! CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful new boy!

Congrats Russ! Very nice little boy there!! Always been a Rico fan
default_yes.gif

Hmm as for names how bout:

Farm Boy's Stewie Griffin (hehe ya know the little guy from Family Guy??)

Farm Boy's Young And Restless

First of all, I love Stewie on Family Guy! Second, your colt definitely looks like a smart little troublemaker (and a handsome one too). I bet you're going to have a lot of fun with him.

default_wub.png
Russ what a lovely colt ! such a cutie and well well put together CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His daddy is beautiful and I LOVE YOUR FARM NAME ! thats great and Stewie is a cute name for him

love it !
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back