We had an opportunity to meet our new few spot colt!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi Everyone:

As some of you may know Tommy and I made a trip to Florida last week which was both business and pleasure.
default_yes.gif
:

Last Wednesday we made a trip out to CCMF Miniatures located in Winter Haven. It was a beautiful drive and so much fun. We also had the chance to meet Jess Coffey and to thank her personally for making such remarkable videos and for her picture taking efforts of our boys. She does such GREAT work! We drove up to Summerfield, Florida and met Emily Conder and our new few spot colt Color Maker. Here are a few pics I took of him at the Conder Farm.
default_wub.png
:

CCMF Legacy's Color Maker

cmlefthead.jpg

cmleftjan2006.jpg

If you’d like to see more pics of Color Maker, please visit him on our stallions page: http://personal.riverusers.com/~lostspoker.../stallions.html We are so pleased with how he's coming along under Emily’s tutelage and care. Another inspiring young woman and it was good to see and say hello to Donna Lavery again.

Thursday morning we said our good byes to the folks of CCMF and did some sightseeing. We took a drive along the Tampa/Clearwater coast and I snapped a few pictures of Clearwater Bay, one of a tug boat making it’s way up the bay, a couple of the gulf, some of the large hotels that are there. We weren’t able to get too close to the Gulf since we had our toy poodle (Menehune) with us and dogs aren’t allowed on the gulf side of the beach. This trip was Menehune’s first flying trip and we couldn’t have been more proud of her and how well she did. She’s a dog who would feel most comfortable and happy if she were surgically implanted on a human hip, so the close quarters worked in our favor throughout the flight with her.
default_wink.png
:

The seafood in Florida is wonderful and actually found a place that has crab cakes almost as good as the ones we had in Maryland several years ago. Can you imagine that? Ok, that hits the highlights of the trip, but if you’d like to see additional off topic pictures of the bay and birds I’d be happy to share them with you. Just e-mail me.
default_yes.gif
:

Have a good one everyone and thanks for letting me share.
default_yes.gif
:

Dawn :saludando:

Wow, he's a good looking boy!

I have in-laws that live in FL, and they just don't understand that I don't like seafood!
default_wacko.png
: That's pretty much all my mother-in-law makes!

Hey, Sounds like you had a fun trip... I have seen your cute colt when Emily first got him, and then recently when he was clipped. He sure is maturing into himself nicely!

Wow, he's a good looking boy!

I have in-laws that live in FL, and they just don't understand that I don't like seafood!
default_wacko.png
: That's pretty much all my mother-in-law makes!
Hahaha, I can relate to not liking seafood ThreeCFarm. Up until about 6 years ago I didn't care for it either. Now I can't get enough.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I'm glad you had an opportunity to see our little fellow in person Chandler@RoyalPalm. Thank you for your kind comments regarding Color Maker
default_yes.gif
:

Woo Hoo Dawn! What a stud! rrRRrr!!! =) Yet another beautiful boy from CCMF!! just love those movies!

CONGRATULATIONS! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

A big round of thanks to everyone for the nice comments regarding Color Maker, we are sure proud of him, and looking forward to years of his top quality appaloosa foals! :new_shocked:

What a very nice boy he is Congrats and glad you had a fun trip!

Hi Tommy and Dawn!

I just wanted to say I love your new snowcap colt!! WOW!

Your future breeding program is going to be STUNNING with your CCMF horses and your own little "Catch" as well!!

Congrats on making your program better and better!!

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back