WE HAD A BABY!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
Well she FINALLY did it folks!

Our beautiful bundle arrived at 6:45 p.m. - Text book delivery. She is gorgeous of course all 18 1/2 inches of her! - you didn't think I'd say anything else did you lol

Introducing Moonlights Filly! - No name yet - sorry. That takes me awhile.

She is so precious. I think I'm in love!
default_wub.png

Her sire is Freelands Fiestas Imperial Storm

Her dam is Magic Mans Moonlight - both parents can be seen on our website - mares page

http://www.clpminiatures.com/Mares.html

but our sweet little bundle can be seen right here and now!

DSCN3348.JPG

Taken right after birth

DSCN3352.JPG

DSCN3360.JPG

Mama lovin on her new baby!

Thanks for sharing in our only foaling this year!

default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG!!! I am in love with that little girl...congrats!!!!!! what a beautiful little thing she is
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
...more pictures...

Isn't she gorgeous! This seventh moon is the moon powered by "Loves All Things", the Clan Mother of the 7th Moon Cycle.

From the book Earth Medicine by Jamie Sams, today's reading was:

Seventh Moon day 19

THE GIFTED ONES

A person who can take the ordinary and illuminate it, invoking deep feelings in others, is often called a creative genius. The Ancestors call those who carry that talent "the Gifted Ones". These are the human beings whose hearts are open to the flow of the inspired mystery of Creation.

Once a person's heart is opened and they discover the wonder of life, the creative flow is available. As long as the heart stays open, it is filled to overflowing, because the constant river of Creation flows through that person's entire being. They can then create from pure joy, and with practice, they can hone their skills to make masterpieces of their lives and anything they choose to create. Some call this state being in love. It is being in love, but not necessarily with another person. It is being in love with the aliveness of being a human being on this wonderful planet, grasping and claiming the potential joy in every act of life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

how joyous this birth yes? Congratulations.
default_aktion033.gif

Yeah Connie, She is beautiful......I know she will be SPOILED ROTTEN.

Both of Storms foals this year were tiny fillies...

Here is the PROUD papa.....

Freelands Fiestas Imperial Storm

framed.jpg

Congrats on a wonderful little girl!

Viki

Latest posts

Back