We had a baby!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
He is a Jack and I posted pictures in the "donkey" forum but I needed to share here just incase you guys don't meander over that way
smile.gif

DSCF0955.jpg

It was the most amazing thing I had ever experienced (other than my own births ofcourse) . K called me at 12:30 and within 5 minutes I was at her farm (woke dh up and said I am going to have a baby LOL) He was born shortly after and we got to see it all - WOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, That is to cute. I loved my donkeys, the only reason I left them go is because my farrier was pathetic with trying to trim them and farriers are few and far between in this neck of the woods. But whenever I see these donkeys babies, I could kick myself.

He is adorable!!

WOW!!! Look at those ears - no wonder donkeys take 12 months of pregnancy!

I'm glad that you posted his picture on here because I hardly ever go on the donkey forum.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!"

Oh, how adorable! Reminds me of that one Christmas cartoon when his mom says "ears Nester." LOL

Fran

That is THE sweetest photo! He's really cute and I love the momma too.

Can you post more pics of him dry and outside later? I'd love to see more!
yes.gif

aktion033.gif
Congratulations on a beautifullllllll....baby...They are just the cutest things with those long ears...
aktion033.gif
wub.gif
yes.gif

Well goodness gracious if that isn't the cutest lil thing. Congratulations. Mama sure looks to be in love with her new baby.

BTW- His name is Vernon
wub.gif
Batteries died in my camera but after the weekend I will post up some fuzzy pictures. (You may be sorry you asked)
biggrin.gif

What a darling photo - congratulations! He is adorable, and mom just looks sooo happy!! Any dried off photos you can post, too???
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Congratulations!

He's so cute. I'll have to show him to my mom, she's always wanted a donkey.

Oh my gosh...he is just toooo cute! If that is not a prime example of a "mother's love, then I don't know what is!!
wub.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!

Latest posts

Back