We had a baby! We had a baby! We had a baby!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Mountain Meadows Bey Pepito X Glory (RHA Hot Scotch)

Glory did an amazing job as a maiden mare spitting her baby right out like butter. Baby is about a week early but has all his fingers and toes, I counted! I never in my wildest dreams expected to get a loud pinto color such as this! I thought I'd get a solid and hoped for a little bit of chrome but this is over the top! WOW! I am excited.

Glory is a wonderful very protective mother and can't stop kissing him all over; the cutest thing you have ever seen. She is fine and doing very well. I am so proud!

Glory's sire is BSL Rangers Blaze of Glory and I just can't think of anything else right now except BLP Blaze of Glory because it fits so well so feel free to throw name suggestions at me

So introducing for now...."What's His Name"

Glorysbaby001.jpg

Glorysbaby002.jpg

Glorysbaby003.jpg

Glorysbaby004.jpg

Glorysbaby005.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow congrats how very exciting for you. He sure is very loud to come out of those 2 LOL just goes to show you never know what you will get.

I like Glory Bound
default_smile.png

default_laugh.png
Yea! Congrats!

And the COLOR!
default_wub.png
Looks like a special boy to me!!

I am totally jealous!!! As I sit here on the farm watching mares.............

Congrats, Marty, Jerry & Dan!

I had a feeling you might have a baby either yesterday or today because of the rain here in Tennessee.

I'm so happy you have a BEAUTIFUL, healthy baby and that Glory is an awesome mom for a maiden mare. You couldn't ask for more. Plus, you did it without your new foaling camera, didn't you?

Looking forward to more pictures as your young man unfolds.

Congrats again!!!!!

Tam

WOW!!! What a bright boy! I love the face he has in the third pic!!!!! Congrats for a safe and happy delivery!

First off....congrats Marty.....holy cow....what a loud colored baby and much to my surprise, not one scrunchie in his hair yet?.....I know, I know, he is brand new, but I am shocked I thought for sure you had scrunchies in your foaling kits.
default_biggrin.png

I would also like to point out the very first thing I noticed was his white marking on his side....it looks like a Christmas Stocking! Or Louisiana....... your Christmas theme just keeps going on and on, even if you don't name him a Christmasy name, he has the markings for the season.

Congrats my friend, he is just so handsome!!! What a good new mama too!!!

Give him a hug for me!

Valerie

default_drool5.gif
default_517.gif
Congratulations!

Name suggestions:

Glory Days (or Daze, as in "where did that come from?")

Realm of Glory (Christmas carol)

Glory Hallelujah

Dey Glo - ok, maybe he's not that loud!

Congrats Marty!

Hmm names,

Brave Little Prancers Dreams Of Glory

Brave Little Prancers True Glory

Brave Little Prancers Glory and Faith

Brave Little Prancers Glory Seeker

He is beautiful, Marty!

I can see why you are excited!! :)

Susan O.

Very handsome young man, congratulations on a safe foaling.

Latest posts

Back