We finally have a website..and I'm looking for feedback

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanny

Reaction score
We are still working on it and there is lots more I'd like to do to it, but FINALLY have one done and up online and while we complete working on it I'd like some feedback.

Please let me know what you think. I have tons and tons of show clothes too, some used and other outfits new/never worn that I am going to start selling via the website so if you have a chance please take a look and let me know if that section is readable and easy to find or if I need to change it around before I add additional clothing.

thank you
default_smile.png

Enchanted Hollow Farm

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks good!! :aktion033: I do have one suggestion though-- the type should probably be bigger (unless it is just showing really small on my computer?) because it may make it too difficult for some people to read. Most won't stick around if the type is too small.

Your sale clothes look beautiful (and so do your horses!) :aktion033:

Nice site. Loads fast too, even for dial-up. I loved your picture gallery!

Oh I love it! It was fun to read about the horses that we don't see at shows. It looks great!

Great site, I do agree with the font size being a little larger though. My trifocals are squinting. HA

You have a wonderful and talented family---kids and horses---congrats on doing so well at Nationals. That is a sign that everyone loves their minis and work hard to show.

It is very nice but the print needs to be larger. Hard for some of us old foulks to read.
default_yes.gif
:

Very nice! Beautiful horses.... I agree the type needs to be bigger but otherwise

a fantastic web site.

Another new site that is a breath of fresh air.

Right off, I like the scrolling thingy because that gives me something to read while the rest of the page loads. It did load pretty fast though so not complaining or anything.

I like the way it's set up like a newspaper with so many things to see and read right there on the front page. A wonderful idea. So different and refreshing.

I love the way the kids are right there, up front, where you can easily see that this is a family affair, and what an important role the children have and how the horses have touched their lives. It show you how tiny youths can participate with these wonderful horses of yours. A wonderful website with a very personal touch.

Very nice, I love the pics, and it loads quickly. Print is a bit small for us seeing impaired.

Great Site, Loved all the picutres.I can put a face with your name now. Now I know who you are. We were at Nationals this year for the first time and really were impressed with you guys and your horses. The kids did so well even late at night . Beautiful horses and children. Keep it up. :aktion033:

It really is a wonderful site. Congratulations on such an outstanding job! What program are you using to do it?

I love your site..Your picture gallery is wonderful and I like the format on the homepage. Good job. :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back