We Finale Got Our New Mini Horse Trailer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

equestrian

Reaction score
Here is our brand new 4 Star miniature horse trailer that we just got in and now it is home. I have it on my website and if any one is interested in trying to get a price on one for yourselfs. Please feel free to e-mail me and I will supply all the info as to where you can order one of your own. :new_shocked:

http://kennethparker_2.tripod.com/trailer.html

Thanks for letting me share our new trailer.

Darwin :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh WoW! (Where is that drooling smilie?) Congratulations! I am sooooooooo jealous. That is exactly what I have been looking for (except I'd prefer a flat front instead of the slanted front). Congratulations and best of luck with it! Enjoy!

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures/Renditions

THANKS EVERY ONE FOR THEIR KIND WORD and i am so excited out this new trailer that i am thinking of thing i can do to pull it around.

Linda they do offer it or one close to ours with the flat front and if you decide you want to check them out I can give you their website.

THANKS AGAIN EVERYBODY FOR LOOKING AT THE NEW MINIATURE TRAILER.

Darwin

O wow!!!Im so jelouse!!!congrats!!!I can just see you driving around in circles with it smiling!!! :bgrin :lol:
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: :new_shocked:

Congratulations!!!

It is really beautiful and *I* know how excited you must be!!! I'm getting ready to order a 14' gooseneck aluminum miniature horse trailer from Wrangler TOMORROW! It's been the subject of much day dreaming.

Your trailer is really gorgeous!

um WOW! Oh my WOW. it si so nice ahah bet it was not cheap at all haha but really worth it! :lol:

Latest posts

Back