we clipped Jag!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustAGamble11

Reaction score
we finally clipped Jag and i am so pleased i have a few pics.. now i know i asked for conformation opinions but its ok if you cant tell from these pics and let me remind you he is only 1 year old and is still growing so his butt is a little high.. but enjoy the pics and thank you for letting me share
default_biggrin.png

Jag before (billy goat)

l_9c54d69627bf6fd7ae2014938212193e.jpg

Jag after (show horse!)

l_e32a7fdf8a722c160a08360c48bbffc4.jpg

he thinks he is a racehorse lol

l_ac21eb882e8766af07faef5aefc9f061.jpg

my favorite pic ever!

l_637bcc56f0834168f5cb47f09b8c8d43.jpg

thanks again for letting me share!

Wow!!!

I've always thought he was adorable, but he clipped out even more handsome than I suspected!

Looks like he's got a nice length of neck
default_smile.png

When you show him, work on not letting him park out as much in back, and try have his head/neck higher (got it stretched good but I think he should be aiming higher).

Love those eyes on him!!!

thanks i know that wasnt the greatest pic because he got on his toes and i will make sure i get his head higher thank you for the advice

You can't be serious! His mane and tail have changed colour too!

He looks great, love those eyes

Oh my, stunning! So how long does it take you to put his eyeliner on, LOL :~) The dark with the light is such a beautiful contrast.

thank you i love that about him too! im not that crazy about pink eyeliner horses but i still think they are beautiful lol who am i kiddin i think EVERY horse is beautiful one way or another

no i really dont know what color he is because he is NOT sabino he has NO PINTO!!!!!!!! so i think he might be cream or champagne or some kind of roan

his sire is a chanpagne and i would have to check what color his dam is we dont own her any more

oh my goodness! I'm no expert on confirmation, but I just wanted to say he is adorable!
default_wub.png

-Kristie

Think he looks good. Work on his halter position a bit better so you can show him to his fullest.

Didn't expect that under all that hair!

he looks awesome clipped but I think it looks like hes greying out
default_unsure.png

cute!

doesn't look grey to me. definitely doesn't look champagne. as i've said before, he REALLY looks max sabino (sabino roan).

Latest posts

Back