We are not afraid!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maplegum

Reaction score
These little horses don't spook at anything! Today they were hanging out with hubby in the garage as he used the planer and other power tools. It didn't even interrupt their nap time. I guess they have grown up around loud motorcycles and power tools so it's nothing scary to them. It's my friends and family that freak out at the the sight of Bailey and Willow 'chillin' as all this takes place around them.
default_laugh.png

Notice they are wearing protective eye wear!
default_rolleyes.gif

(taken with my phone camera so the quality isn't the best)

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the eye protection
default_laugh.png

Awwww... So cute. Way to desensitize
default_biggrin.png
Nothing will faze them now. Maybe I should subject my 3 year old OTTB to some power tool lol (he hates the snow plows and I have to start subjecting him to some scarier stuff if I'm going to go out hacking by myself).

adorable pics! I just love following them through all their adventures and new experiences.

Ahhhhhhhh Harley banner! We've all got Harleys here too - - nothing beats harleys and minis - great combination of real "horse power" (oops, yes I forgot grandbabies in there too!) LOL

adorable pics! I just love following them through all their adventures and new experiences.Ahhhhhhhh Harley banner! We've all got Harleys here too - - nothing beats harleys and minis - great combination of real "horse power" (oops, yes I forgot grandbabies in there too!) LOL
Bailey and Willow are used to the Harely's too. There are times when there might be 4 or 5 bikes in the yard as the guys head out on a ride and the horses stand right by them without a care in the world.

I love that picture, and beautiful horses btw.

My kiddos would have the place destroyed in no time flat! "Hmm, what's this, is it edible, chewable, hmm"

OMG! Just watched the video haha! Those too are so funny:) You've done so great with them Leonie!!!!

Latest posts

Back